Your ultimate dream?

FedEx. Boxes don't complain!!!
tongue.gif

In the beginning I always wanted to be an airline pilot.

Then I got interested in space travel so like many other young boys before me I wanted to be an astronaut.

Then the space shuttle blew up. And that was the end of that for me.

So went back to wanting to be an airline pilot.

As a child growing up always used to love TWA. Because of the colors.

And also when rwy. 29R was in use ATC would always seem to route TWA 727's low over my on departure. And I mean window shaking low.

Then they went pulled out of TUS and Delta became my favorite airline and still is.

So Delta Airlines...(duh!)

Second choice would be Continental Airlines.

After that anyone who'd hire me.

Matthew

This has been interesting, just like me some people have always wanted to fly for airlines just for it's colors!

I just want to fly, get paid a bundle of money for it, and have the majority of the month off so I can hang, grill out, drink beer, chill with my wife and kids, and play with my toys. Hopefully the flying will be in something cool, to somewhere cool, with some really cool people.

Is that too much to ask?!
tongue.gif

Oh, I don't know how far fetched. I'm 42 and living his dream except I don't have no wife (yeah for me) and I hang out with other peoples kids (can give them back if they are bad).

[ QUOTE ]
That would be great... maybe a little far fetched.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, not really. I know a lot of guys who are doing just that. I want to be just like them!
grin.gif
hehe

[ QUOTE ]
I just want to fly, get paid a bundle of money for it, and have the majority of the month off so I can hang, grill out, drink beer, chill with my wife and kids, and play with my toys. Hopefully the flying will be in something cool, to somewhere cool, with some really cool people.

Is that too much to ask?!
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have kids, but that's pretty much what I'm doing!
smile.gif

Not too much to ask at all.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OV-10s in central/south america. Can accomplish all of the above. You up for it?

[ QUOTE ]

OV-10s in central/south america. Can accomplish all of the above. You up for it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not skurred.....where do I sign up??

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can civvies apply? It'd probably be a lot of fun until that first tracer flies past my canopy!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can civvies apply? It'd probably be a lot of fun until that first tracer flies past my canopy!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon Doug, tracers are overrated
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

C'mon Doug, tracers are overrated
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Gah!

Back