Your Career Progression ... in flight deck images

Instructing in PA-28/PA-44/C-172 for my day job/instructing in C-150 on the side. I was pretty brutal in the FTD to my students:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388290215.066862.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388290154.101777.jpg

Flying all the current production Cessna singles, 162-T240.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388290324.408427.jpg
Dream job: check.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388290310.866769.jpg

Freezing my tail off hauling fish
rymapuna.jpg

This exact bird flying charters across Canada
e4u4y6yr.jpg

Towing banner in San Diego
vu6y7ydu.jpg

Hanging out with @ppragman and @Capt. Chaos and @Roger Roger and a few others
epy2ymyr.jpg

Then flying fishy smelling people out of PAFA
ra8adase.jpg

Took a break from 121 to Fly with @dbrault17 and @ppragman
e5e2e7yg.jpg

Back to 121
eda4y5u8.jpg

Took a break from 121 to fly
9a7e9u6e.jpg
, well will fly in 4 weeks.

Last edited:
70/75 Steve? Nice! Did they ever decide if it would be differences or a new type? That is one of my only regrets about leaving WM -- missed the opportunity to fly that thing. Looks really nice.

Since I flew the same three basic aircraft types as most up through CFI (172, 172RG, PA44), I'll start here:

2013-present
image.jpg

70/75 Steve? Nice! Did they ever decide if it would be differences or a new type? That is one of my only regrets about leaving WM -- missed the opportunity to fly that thing. Looks really nice.
Yeah, Lear 70. Differences only - did the 4 day class earlier this month. We'll have two 70's here shortly. Me likey.

'99 as a 16 year old soloing.
222um-panel.jpg

Tried to go to college for something else. Airplanes brought me back to being happy again. Went to the best school ever and flew Beech sports, sundowners, Bonanzas and Travel Airs after I finished they asked me to come back to teach so it was my first flying job as well.
B-19cockpit.JPG

After the dump of 121 in 2008 I worked as a ramper for Horizon and after not agreeing with a head of a department I left and moved across the state with my now wife to work as a ramper and flight instruct in 172's
cessna_172_cockpit.jpg

At the flight school a local corporate pilot came in looking for a commercial rated multi pilot. I was the only one there so I scored a great contract pilot opportunity in a King Air. This is what it looks like after the upgrade after about a year of flying it.
king-air-after_10782722.jpg

The flight school shut down and I couldn't support myself comfortably off of one aircraft. While I was teaching I also met a chief pilot who I kept in contact with and he gave me another great opportunity to fly 121. So I flew one of my dream aircraft the Dash-8 don't laugh I've loved the baby dash as a kid growing up in Seattle and seeing all the Horizon Dash-8's. After the Dash I flew the miserable ATR-72.
Dash_8-300_cockpit.jpg

1101969.jpg

Then we found a baby was going to be arriving and it would be difficult to raise a baby in the middle of the ocean so we moved back to the mainland to be closer to family. Right about the same time we found out my wife was pregnant the previous company I flew the King Air with offered me a full-time salaried position. So I ended up back in the same King Air.
king-air-after_10782722.jpg

Back