You know your a line person when...

That's too bad about potentially being laid off. As slow as things have been we have to have a good summer up here or this fall I could be facing the same thing. Hopefully something will come along aviation related for you. Even if you have to take a non aviation job for a little bit the experience you have should help later on down the road.

I got the CFI back in 2007 and it's been good. The longer I've instructed the more fun it's been for me.

Yeah, its a whole managment switch thing and I seem to be caught in the middle. I can honestly say I have learned more about the business in these last couple months than the three years I have been involved in it. Things really do change overnight. Just have to play the game...

Oh, allright you have had your CFI. I thought you did I just was not sure. Thats great your enjoying it, and not just having to do it. And what charter work are you picking up?

Yeah, its a whole managment switch thing and I seem to be caught in the middle. I can honestly say I have learned more about the business in these last couple months than the three years I have been involved in it. Things really do change overnight. Just have to play the game...

Oh, allright you have had your CFI. I thought you did I just was not sure. Thats great your enjoying it, and not just having to do it. And what charter work are you picking up?

I got checked to do some VFR 135 but most of the charters I just go on to pick up the deadlegs and get that all important multi time. We fly Barons mostly in the northeast.

I got checked to do some VFR 135 but most of the charters I just go on to pick up the deadlegs and get that all important multi time. We fly Barons mostly in the northeast.

Sweet, that sounds like fun.

And yeah, the news came, laid off after this Saturday. :(

Back