You know your a line person when...

Man, I would not want that under my tires! :p

Bigchalk.JPG

OK, OK, I'll stop. :D

:laff: haha that's pretty good. That is a mean bucket of chalk right there.

......you call your girlfriend dumb because she doesn't know the difference between a P210 or the "regular 210"

.....everyone says you stink and you haven't done anything that day

......you'll be surprised if your children don't have 3 arms

......you wait for the glow plugs on your Honda to turn on

......you filter out all calls on UNICOM except when they are trying to reach you

.......leftover catering is the best part of your day

.......you habitually watch Soul Train on WGN on Saturday afternoons

BrewMaster;1185382 ......you filter out all calls on UNICOM except when they are trying to reach you [/QUOTE said:
Or you obnoxiously answer UNICOM calls for another FBO hundreds of miles away that have the same frequency. I think we told Citation Shares "go away!" one day. :D I'm not even gonna post the more obnoxious ones, I really need to grow up.

Or you obnoxiously answer UNICOM calls for another FBO hundreds of miles away that have the same frequency. I think we told Citation Shares "go away!" one day. :D I'm not even gonna post the more obnoxious ones, I really need to grow up.

"NXXXX, radio check"

"New Garden unicom, loud and clear"

"NXXXX, radio check"

"NXXXX, radio check"

"NXXXX, radio check"

"NXXXX, radio check"

"NXXXX, anyone?"

"NXXXX, anyone?"

:rolleyes:

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooowww

You get asked to do a lav on a hawker, it's pouring down rain, and you don't even notice.

You hear a Beechjet call up for "The Beechjet treatment" and you know that means "Top the wings, 200 in the trunk, positive prist, coffee, ice, papers and a GPU."

Trips to the lav house no longer bother you now that you've battled the snake.

Oh and you're cold, wet, tired, and starving and you're on a "quick turn" (swing followed by morning or morning followed by graveyard) but you stay late because the hockey team is on their way back and someone's gotta throw those bags!

Oh and you're cold, wet, tired, and starving and you're on a "quick turn" (swing followed by morning or morning followed by graveyard) but you stay late because the hockey team is on their way back and someone's gotta throw those bags!
Hahaha, try throwing an entire A319s worth of bags alone. You feel it the next day.:nana2:

...you're amused by the pilots out there that call in on the UNICOM that are DYING to tell you who they have on board but will only say "We have a person of note" or "We have a high profile passenger".

...you're amused by the limo drivers who pull up to the gate to be let in, announce that they have Reba McEntire or another celebrity in the back, and you respond "Did she bring her ID?"

In other words...you see enough celebrities and VIPs to accept that they put their pants on one leg at a time, just like everyone else...

...you're amused by the pilots out there that call in on the UNICOM that are DYING to tell you who they have on board but will only say "We have a person of note" or "We have a high profile passenger".

...you're amused by the limo drivers who pull up to the gate to be let in, announce that they have Reba McEntire or another celebrity in the back, and you respond "Did she bring her ID?"

In other words...you see enough celebrities and VIPs to accept that they put their pants on one leg at a time, just like everyone else...

except once their pants are on they make gold records! haha

I got a FEVER!

When you can't wait till spring, so you get to see women in their cute outfits. Also I love the taste of deice and the smell of jet fuel:)

"NXXXX, radio check"

"NXXXX, radio check"

"NXXXX, radio check"

"NXXXX, radio check"

"NXXXX, radio check"

"NXXXX, anyone?"

"NXXXX, anyone?"

:rolleyes:

"Augusta Unicom, N12345 radio check"

"N12345, can't hear ya"

or

"Augusta Unicom, V tail Bonanza on the ramp, how do you read?"

"Bonanza, I generally start from the top left of the page and move from left to right"

"Augusta Unicom, N12345 radio check"

"N12345, can't hear ya"

or

"Augusta Unicom, V tail Bonanza on the ramp, how do you read?"

"Bonanza, I generally start from the top left of the page and move from left to right"

Damn, those are good.

What have you been up to Beechpilot?

Damn, those are good.

What have you been up to Beechpilot?

There was one day in particular I felt like being a wise ass so it was one thing after another on the radio. haha I've been trying to keep busy with line and instructing with the occasional charter. It's been a slow winter/spring but it's starting to pick up. How about yourself?

There was one day in particular I felt like being a wise ass so it was one thing after another on the radio. haha I've been trying to keep busy with line and instructing with the occasional charter. It's been a slow winter/spring but it's starting to pick up. How about yourself?

We all have those days. Good deal, when did you get your CFI? (or maybe you've had it, I forget). Same here, things have been slow. I'm finishing up high school as of late, still working on the PPL. I will probably be laid off in a few weeks, so I have been looking for more line work and work outside of aviation.

We all have those days. Good deal, when did you get your CFI? (or maybe you've had it, I forget). Same here, things have been slow. I'm finishing up high school as of late, still working on the PPL. I will probably be laid off in a few weeks, so I have been looking for more line work and work outside of aviation.

That's too bad about potentially being laid off. As slow as things have been we have to have a good summer up here or this fall I could be facing the same thing. Hopefully something will come along aviation related for you. Even if you have to take a non aviation job for a little bit the experience you have should help later on down the road.

I got the CFI back in 2007 and it's been good. The longer I've instructed the more fun it's been for me.

Back