XOJET Hiring Part 135

Well depends on what part, there are plenty of areas in the vicinity where the cost of living is decent, about a 20-30 minute commute. However it’s about $1500 (900 sqft). I’m renting a house 3 bed 2 1/2 bath, 1500 sqft about $1700 a month, I have a 40ish minute commute though.

However...if you live near the "Golden State Killer"...well....you're gonna get a good deal for sure. Relax....Im just kidding.

Is XO a good place to work these days? I recall seeing some postings from a few years ago saying that they were not (and also, that they weren't making any money.)

Last edited:
It’s an amazing company, and the culture here has been better then any other company I have worked for. They really do put their people first. Also from the monthly company meetings profit margins have been up. We are looking at upgrading our facility next year and even talks of purchasing some new birds. ;)

It’s an amazing company, and the culture here has been better then any other company I have worked for. They really do put their people first. Also from the monthly company meetings profit margins have been up. We are looking at upgrading our facility next year and even talks of purchasing some new birds. ;)

Great! Glad to hear the atmosphere there has improved.

You have been at XO for a short time I assume. It is a nice place to work but not everything is rainbows and unicorns.

Back