Xmas came a little early

Oooh goodie. . .

It'd be nice if women didn't wear oversized ties. . .or atleast made an effort to not have it hanging so damn low.

And what exactly does "...it'll pay off spades in the long run" mean?

Think those are Rick's real children - or high school actors that get to wear a cool uniform?

"Where are you flying to today son?"

"Oh, Key West dad."

HA!!! That's a tool box if I ever saw one :nana2:

Well Merry effin Christmas...

All I want this year is a bunch of chodes on my computer screen.

And it's pronounced "Gulfstream", Capt. Rick of Continental airlines. Not "Golfstream"

I saw the hats and thought, "Oh, I'm sorry comrade, here's my passport with the Russian visa affixed to the endorsements page, I am with the flight crew and staying only 24 hours."

I have heard of this "Golfstream" Academy...but what does it do. Is it ATP on top of ATP? 57,000 + 29,000 = 86,000 not to shabby...as i sip on my shrimp flavored top ramen, saving the baby shrimp for last....

It's all about compromise, broth first, baby shrimp last.

I have heard of this "Golfstream" Academy...but what does it do. Is it ATP on top of ATP? 57,000 + 29,000 = 86,000 not to shabby...as i sip on my shrimp flavored top ramen, saving the baby shrimp for last....

It's all about compromise, broth first, baby shrimp last.

That's the only way to eat scettio's an meatballs.. save the best for last.

I can only think of one person on here best to answer the question, however.

Think those are Rick's real children - or high school actors that get to wear a cool uniform?

Those are his sons. I know the younger one very well. He flew with me when I was a CA at Pinch-a-nickel. He also walked the picket line next to me on several occasions. I'd rather stand next to him in a fight with management than a lot of the people on this board that think they're so much better than him. He's a strong union member. His father is a very different story (CAL, class of '83, if you catch my drift).

I see, which explains his father's excellent endorsement of "Golfstream."

Get this: he never once flew as an FO at CAL. His first day on the line was as a Captain. I can't imagine what sort of hell awaits the poor FOs that have to fly with a SCAB that never once experience life in the right seat.

bwahaha. I now understand some of the stories I've heard about a certain someone in one of those videos.

Back