Wonderlic Study Guide

46DX01

Hello!
was curious if anyone has any recommendations on a wonderlic study guide. I found a few, but didn't want to waste if somebody found one more successful than others.
Thanks!

Thanks for the help...I searched wonderlic and got nothing. Literally why I never come here to ask questions.

well you are asking potential rivals to point you in the right direction to information that *may* help you do better on a test that determines whether or not you get to interview for 1 of 15 positions that hundreds of people are going for... if the search did not pull up anything for wonderlic you could scroll through the title of all the threads until you find it that way. Sure it’s a little time consuming but hey, how bad do you want to be a Delta Air Lines dispatcher? :p

I personally used “Beat the Wonderlic” and “Wonderlic Test Prep.” I felt really prepared for all the portions save the personality test. I never got past the testing portion, but when I finished the practice tests it always showed I ‘aced’ them. Another good thing about those prep guides is once you buy it, it’s good to be used for life so not a bad investment.

I personally used “Beat the Wonderlic” and “Wonderlic Test Prep.” I felt really prepared for all the portions save the personality test. I never got past the testing portion, but when I finished the practice tests it always showed I ‘aced’ them. Another good thing about those prep guides is once you buy it, it’s good to be used for life so not a bad investment.

I got invited for the test. How similar are Beat the Wonderlic and Wonderlic Test Prep to the actual test?

Was your score on Math/Reasoning why you didn't move forward?

I got invited for the test. How similar are Beat the Wonderlic and Wonderlic Test Prep to the actual test?

Was your score on Math/Reasoning why you didn't move forward?

The practice tests and the actual test are exactly the same. The way the questions read may differ slightly, but the concept behind the question is the same.

My scores on all of them (on the practice tests) were nearly perfect. Delta doesn’t tell you what portions of the test you flunked just “better luck next time.” Maybe it’s changed as I haven’t tested since 2019 and I’m finally at an airline I want to be at so I doubt I will be testing again there. Plus I’ve failed out 3 times, and unless things have changed, 3 strikes and you’re out.

The practice tests and the actual test are exactly the same. The way the questions read may differ slightly, but the concept behind the question is the same.

My scores on all of them (on the practice tests) were nearly perfect. Delta doesn’t tell you what portions of the test you flunked just “better luck next time.” Maybe it’s changed as I haven’t tested since 2019 and I’m finally at an airline I want to be at so I doubt I will be testing again there. Plus I’ve failed out 3 times, and unless things have changed, 3 strikes and you’re out.

Thanks and glad you made it to an airline that you want to be at. I took wonderlic this morning, the format threw me off but I passed! Just came to say thanks.

I used Beat the Wonderlic and felt well-prepared. The question types were spot-on. I felt like I did really well on all of the Wonderlic/math/english questions. But take that with a grain of salt because I did not move forward. Personally I think it was the 150-question personality test that did me in, but they don't tell you why you were eliminated.

I agree, beat the wonderlic was spot on and gave great tips for saving time which really helped me. I ordered the Mometrix book and it was crap, I would not recommend to anyone who is prepping.

Back