Woman who broke SWA flight attendant’s teeth to serve 15 months in prison

Had an owner show up with a measuring tape and a dishwasher. He thought he could just throw it in the back of the king air. Crazy idea, but you know they have Home Depot in Durango, right mr money bags?
The people that sell these airplanes to folks that can afford them may occasionally talk about weights, range and speed. They don't care after the deal is done and someone who thought they bought a motorhome actually bought an SUV.

The people that sell these airplanes to folks that can afford them may occasionally talk about weights, range and speed. They don't care after the deal is done and someone who thought they bought a motorhome actually bought an SUV.
To be fair, in most instances, if it fits in a king air, it goes, but this guy was really pushing the limit, lol. He was really surprised when on the next trip, we had to make a fuel stop because he loaded up the airplane and then added 2 100lb dogs.

t's certainly not common to bounce between airline coach and bizjet
Perhaps not, but, the owner of the plane I flew part 91 (King Air 200 then CJ4) did it regularly...and mostly on Southwest, just liked it for some reason.

If she was rich, even moderate income, she wouldn’t be in SWA.
Lol I met the guy who co-launched the new weed product line with Mike Tyson by sitting next to him on a WN flight and he's a millionaire living in the LA hills and this was a route that JSX does. I also know rich people who fly Spirit/Allegiant/Frontier when that is the best non-stop for them to take, as they care more about their time than anything else. I'm sure LCCs or anything without first class is not their first choice, but getting there ASAP is always their first choice.

Granted, most people I know personally who are rich did not make their money in traditional ways so I guess they are probably way more chill than someone who did it running a fortune 500 company. But the point is, they don't care as how they get there as much as when they get there. Within reason, I'd assume.

Last edited:
Lol I met the guy who co-launched the new weed product line with Mike Tyson by sitting next to him on a WN flight and he's a millionaire living in the LA hills and this was a route that JSX does. I also know rich people who fly Spirit/Allegiant/Frontier when that is the best non-stop for them to take, as they care more about their time than anything else. I'm sure LCCs or anything without first class is not their first choice, but getting there ASAP is always their first choice.

Granted, most people I know personally who are rich did not make their money in traditional ways so I guess they are probably way more chill than someone who did it running a fortune 500 company. But the point is, they don't care as how they get there as much as when they get there. Within reason, I'd assume.
Out of SoCal I had to fly SWA to SAC, LVS, PHX and TUC and I hated those flights. When I had ABQ trips I took American SNA-DFW-ABQ to avoid the SWA cattle calls.

Out of SoCal I had to fly SWA to SAC, LVS, PHX and TUC and I hated those flights. When I had ABQ trips I took American SNA-DFW-ABQ to avoid the SWA cattle calls.
What about your Viking? I have no issue with SWA, I know what I'm getting into, normally a short flight and I'm not expecting much. You get what you pay for, at least with Southwest they normally deliver, if you're expecting Emirates first class from KBUR to KDFW you're going to be disappointed, but that's your fault.

Last edited:
What about your Viking?
When I took the Viking... We didn't talk about that, strictly against company policy.

Some admin got wise to my car rental being out of Henderson and tuned me in.

At another company, I had bi-weekly meeting in Chandler AZ, 30 min drive south of PHX. A company VP would go too. One day he asked; "How come I don't see you at the airport?" Ahhh, I'm not flying out of SNA. How come you don't need a ride from the meeting to PHX? I'm flying out of Chandler. He seemed satisfied. Next day he asked, So is there room for me in your plane?

So fly American.,. Get tighter seat spacing, maybe a leg on an RJ. I’d hardly call it better.

Had an owner show up with a measuring tape and a dishwasher. He thought he could just throw it in the back of the king air. Crazy idea, but you know they have Home Depot in Durango, right mr money bags?

It's always interesting when clients do this.

There is a complete spectrum of wealthy and how they choose to spend money. Some clients (Was a CEO of a major company) show up in a 10 year old Prius with subway that they brought for themselves to eat. Other clients show up in Bentleys with prada and gucci luggage, request $1000 tins of caviar and a case of Don Julio 1942 on a 30 minute flight where they don't eat or drink any of it.

There was this one client I flew that packed all his stuff in a few old school suitcases and grocery bags.

I know it’s got it’s definite downsides, and I still need to get my butt in gear to do 121, but I’m so glad I get to fly corporate type aircraft and not deal with corporate type passengers. I’ll take uptight type A flight nurses and janky patients allllll day over what y’all describe as even the average corporate pax.

So fly American.,. Get tighter seat spacing, maybe a leg on an RJ. I’d hardly call it better.
No, forward cabin round trip. No RJ's.

That's my issue with Southwest, business travelers who fly SWA weekly get the same treatment as grandma going to see the grandkids at Christmas.

A couple times I had issues getting home, missed my connection. At the DFW Admiral's club AA bumped grandma so I, a bread and butter business traveler, could get home.

I know it’s got it’s definite downsides, and I still need to get my butt in gear to do 121, but I’m so glad I get to fly corporate type aircraft and not deal with corporate type passengers. I’ll take uptight type A flight nurses and janky patients allllll day over what y’all describe as even the average corporate pax.
Do it. Don’t look back.

No, forward cabin round trip. No RJ's.

That's my issue with Southwest, business travelers who fly SWA weekly get the same treatment as grandma going to see the grandkids at Christmas.

A couple times I had issues getting home, missed my connection. At the DFW Admiral's club AA bumped grandma so I, a bread and butter business traveler, could get home.
Not true. Business travelers board first and get whatever seat they want.

Just because people are rich, doesn’t mean they’re smart. I met some seriously dumb rich people in my 135/91 days.

Also, one of the smartest people I’ve ever met in my life lives in a trailer park outside Pagosa Springs, CO.

We send our VPs and executive office across country all the time, on SWA (or whoever else has a good routing/schedule). Like was said, most efficient use of their time. These aren't the truly rich of course, but they are more than rich by most American's standards.

Yes, everyone eats McDonald’s, because it’s decent fast food. And everyone flies commercial from time to time. But if you have money, you don’t subject yourself to the misery of coach.

What I have found is that very few people pay full boat retail for first class or eastern snob universities. Loyalty upgrades, points mongers and NonRevs for the most part occupy first. Heck , I remember when AirTran had a 25$ upgrade to business class, while I agree rich folk normally don’t do basic economy, they don’t pay more than they have to.

Breaking news into the newsroom: an ex-employee has a negative opinion about their former employer.

The is a fast moving story and will continue to provide updates as they become available.

1653983363853.jpeg

What I have found is that very few people pay full boat retail for first class or eastern snob universities. Loyalty upgrades, points mongers and NonRevs for the most part occupy first. Heck , I remember when AirTran had a 25$ upgrade to business class, while I agree rich folk normally don’t do basic economy, they don’t pay more than they have to.

That’s definitely true. I know a good number of people who always buy a Comfort Plus seat because they’re basically guarantee an upgrade from their status.

Back