Woaah...a hot chick in a plane

1. Eh... she has braces. I've known 30-year old folks with braces. (But yeah... she looks like a youngin!)
  2. She handled that ride REALLY REALLY well. I mean... I know plenty of grown men that would be screaming, tossing lunch, and generally acting like little girls (well, after seeing this, I can't say THAT any more) little pansies 30 seconds into this ride.
  3. What a cool, cool soundtrack. I especially love when everything gets dead quite. Never been in a glider. Or done aerobatics. I need to rectify this. At least... some day when I think I won't act like a little pansy....

Really? Now I finally know what that "love the sinner hate the sin" was about. Lol

What is even more funny is that I was just coming here to post the same video. This is my dad and my sister (16 year old sister) that went up with a GoPro to get some footage for a promo video that the glider operation I work at is making to help sell these aerobatic rides.

My dad did the editing and I got to tow them up. Was kind of fun towing two family members at once. My mom was on the ground watching.

This is my dad and my sister (16 year old sister) that wen't up with a GoPro to get some footage for a promo video that the glider operation I work at is making to help sell these aerobatic rides.

Dude, I'd be lying if I said she wasn't pretty adorable, but if she's tough enough to handle all of that not only without puking, but also enjoying it, the geriatric pervs on JC are the ones who should be afraid. I'm pretty sure I'd have been blowing chunks at about the 30 second mark. Whatever the case, cool video.

Yeah, she probably would be
l.png

Really? Now I finally know what that "love the sinner hate the sin" was about. Lol

What is even more funny is that I was just coming here to post the same video. This is my dad and my sister (16 year old sister) that went up with a GoPro to get some footage for a promo video that the glider operation I work at is making to help sell these aerobatic rides.

My dad did the editing and I got to tow them up. Was kind of fun towing two family members at once. My mom was on the ground watching.
your dads a pretty good stick :)

That's pretty cool. Wish I had grown up in an aviation family. What a great activity to be bonded by. The way your sister handled that flight was really impressive. Like I said... I don't know a lot of grown men that wouldn't have peed their pants after the first nosedive followed by the steep turn, much less any of the loops.

Saw your YouTube channel and some of the other soaring videos you have. Great fun. I never realized how much I like the sound of gliders slipping through the air. Pretty intoxicating. Wonder if we have any glider communities around St. Louis. Hrmmm....

Back