Woaah...a hot chick in a plane

l.png
If on any date, the girl ask you to come in, have a glass of tea, while she goes and finishes laundry...Run like hell.

That's pretty cool. Wish I had grown up in an aviation family. What a great activity to be bonded by. The way your sister handled that flight was really impressive. Like I said... I don't know a lot of grown men that wouldn't have peed their pants after the first nosedive followed by the steep turn, much less any of the loops.

Saw your YouTube channel and some of the other soaring videos you have. Great fun. I never realized how much I like the sound of gliders slipping through the air. Pretty intoxicating. Wonder if we have any glider communities around St. Louis. Hrmmm....

'We' (I say that because in 4 days I will only be 2 hours away) have a few that are pretty close to St. Louis. All still pretty far away from me here in Southern Illinois though... I might try to drive up one day to check them out.

http://ssa.org/sport/map/map.html - You can use that to find them and check-out their websites. Go for a ride!

Define "respectable".....

Respectable as in doesn't sit on my 12 year sister (yes the one in the video) with my bare-naked ass respectable. Also doesnt get beaten up by my dad (yeah,the one in the video) for doing so like you seem to have a habit of doing. ;)

Respectable as in doesn't sit on my 12 year sister (yes the one in the video) with my bare-naked ass respectable. Also doesnt get beaten up by my dad (yeah,the one in the video) for doing so like you seem to have a habit of doing. ;)

Your dad beat up Gulley? Baaaaaaahahahahahha!!

Sent from my TRS-80

Your dad beat up Gulley? Baaaaaaahahahahahha!!

Sent from my TRS-80
No, but he yelled at me! Apparently that's "beating up" to Curtis.... Poor kid, I'd hate to see what he defines actually getting beaten up as!

Spice up the story and tell me next month!

Sent from my TRS-80

'We' (I say that because in 4 days I will only be 2 hours away) have a few that are pretty close to St. Louis. All still pretty far away from me here in Southern Illinois though... I might try to drive up one day to check them out.

http://ssa.org/sport/map/map.html - You can use that to find them and check-out their websites. Go for a ride!

Thanks for the link!! I've been thinking about how I'd like to do this for about 10 years now, and this thread has inspired me to actually do it (as soon as I get a few extra $$)...after looking on that link I found out there's a place just about 20 miles from my place (in Highland, IL).

SWEET!!
:)

Thanks for the link!! I've been thinking about how I'd like to do this for about 10 years now, and this thread has inspired me to actually do it (as soon as I get a few extra $$)...after looking on that link I found out there's a place just about 20 miles from my place (in Highland, IL).

SWEET!!
:)

You bet. You must not be too far away then. Im just down in Carbondale and actually flying up to Highland with a student Monday for the first time to check the place out. I doubt there will be any glider activity going on though...

SO New light on gully. He likes to be naked around under age girls, and... What the heck did you get yelled at for?

SO New light on gully. He likes to be naked around under age girls, and... What the heck did you get yelled at for?

Well I got yelled at for letting it happen, and Gulley got yelled at for doing it. I think I may have hit him a few times for getting me in trouble too. We were like 16. Haha

Is that why he wouldn't (couldn't?) go to that bar that was within 200 yards of a school?

Man, it all makes sense now!

Sent from my TRS-80

You bet. You must not be too far away then. Im just down in Carbondale and actually flying up to Highland with a student Monday for the first time to check the place out. I doubt there will be any glider activity going on though...

Yep, I live about 20 miles from Highland. One of these days I'm going to have to go check the place out too, maybe see if I can get an intro flight or what not..:)

Back