WN Hiring Soon

Long time lurker, first time creating an account and chiming in. I'm not sure what they did this time last year, but maybe the recent weather they've had in the Dallas area has put them slightly behind schedule as they deal with the impacts of the severe flooding there. I don't have any inside intel or anything like that, but hopefully everyone gets an update on if they're moving forward soon.

Long time lurker, first time creating an account and chiming in. I'm not sure what they did this time last year, but maybe the recent weather they've had in the Dallas area has put them slightly behind schedule as they deal with the impacts of the severe flooding there. I don't have any inside intel or anything like that, but hopefully everyone gets an update on if they're moving forward soon.

The flooding was highly localized and mostly in low lying areas. Most didnt see the flooding that was on the news. It receded pretty quickly. The extreme weather the DFW area experiences in general, however, is something for anyone applying to AA and WN to consider when looking at the long term.

In my experience, a timeline that a recruiter provides in never accurate, so I wouldn't read too much into it. That being said, it's a bad look to provide a specific date and then not meet it.

I know people who tested 1-2 days apart.. Person A got an email on Sunday, to set up an interview and they got an 89 on the test, Person B has not heard anything and scored a 90…

take it for that but those are what I’ve been told by the people I know

Some of my friends got the phone interview invitation 2 days ago. They score 350. Meanwhile lots of my coworkers score higher than that and still havent got any news.
Allegedly they rank the 20 or so taking the test. It's not a total score against every single person taking the test. Just the ones in your timeslots.

Allegedly they rank the 20 or so taking the test. It's not a total score against every single person taking the test. Just the ones in your timeslots.
That s not true. Got a response from a recruiter saod they will move forward with people score 350.

Congrats to those who have already received phone interview invitations. Has anyone received a TBNT e-mail or a status change in Workday to Closed Complete/No longer under consideration?

Do new hires learn the old system or the new flight planning system? Or both? Does that give you any kind of advantage if you have worked with either?

Back