Why you know NetworkJC is important...

In fact both you and Tony both wanted me to drink my sixth because as you both stated I sobered up waaaaaay to quickly, and placed in the table as I had my head on Winnies lap. But Pac Man's wife shot me an evil look from across the room, like don't you dare!
QUOTE]

Wait a minute - I am late seeing this but I didn't give you an evil look. I think the ladies and I that were sitting there talking were just seeing them give you another drink to see what happens. No EVIL looks from me.

Stacie

That soccer game was awesome! :rawk: Nothing like playing full-contact soccer in a small yard with two hot Swedish women!

That's because the soda was mixed in with the alcohol, as well as being consumed sans-alcohol. It goes quickly.

Besides, we are all pilots. It is easy to assume we drink booze! :D

I just want to know why it seems I was one of five people drinking from the keg? Do people not like beer? What is wrong with you?? :sarcasm:

You know I'd be tappin' that keg if I was there!! :nana2:

You and I could definitely destroy a keg between the two of us over the 4 days of Country Thunder....we just have no way to keep it cold that long! Oh well...it's still economical to buy cases of cans and smuggle them in every hour. :D

Back