Why no overseas forum section??

Message from Mike when I got to my room. Pretty much welcome to the G450 that is inbound. Hopefully within the next 30 days they will start processing your paperwork to come out. More info tomorrow at dinner tomorrow. BTW...the other captains, Karl and Mark think you are a cool dude and passed that along. Its not for sure yet in all the details, only due to timing but they think you had huge cajones for jumping on a plane and flying out and sticking next to the 300 with me while I was doing all the updates.

WOW.....

Before Stan replies, let me say:

OutFriggin-Standing....

Now FSI....You do know he was a sailor don't you. :D I'd hate to see the Navy/Marine battles start up at fl450 somewhere over Russia!

Congrats to Joe and Much Applause to FSIFlyer for doing what Doug has pushed from day 1. This is what it's all about people:

Pay It Forward!!!:rawk:

Very interesting thread! Thanks!

Spend less time arguing about crunchy versus poofy cheetos and more time looking out for one another

:) My new signature!

I've gotta European Passport but no JAA Licenses.
Africa? I'm on. Would be cool to have some melting pot for foreign stuff, I run into openings by accident only when not even seriously searching.
Really cool to see someone land a chance through this place!

No....but I like Dutch women....does that count?

If you are bold, try this dutch sentence on them.

Hooi lekker ding, wilt je kussen?

I was already married when I lived in Holland, so I dont know if it works.
Besides, they are all so very tall.

I heard last year transavia was hiring (737-800s)with 200 hrs tt and a wet JAA frozen ATPL. But you would have to have work permit and be able to speak Dutch.

Do you have a favorite Dutch gal?

Must be about 3 years since I suggested this forum to Doug.
Glad to see there is finally enough interest in the happenings in overseas aviation to support it. Or maybe not since there have only been a few entries so far.
Pat Murphy

I'm a little slow at times, man! ;)

Y'oughta see how long it takes me to reply to email!

Back