whose staying where?

Speaking of that... is your other half going to make it this year? Did the bid gods treat him well? I haven't heard. Granted I am way out of the loop.

loop------> 0 .................................................me------->:confused:

He's not sure, he's at the mercy of crew scheduling at this point. He's still doing his OE, so once that gets done he'll be sitting on reserve for October but basically filling in scheduling's gaps. If he does come it'll be pretty last minute.

Tropicana, just diagonal from NYNY and MC.

They have a special right now for 57/night... not bad for being so close.

Just don't eat in the buffet there! Unless, of course, you enjoy sitting on the throne! :)

I'll be "pimpin' it cheap" at a friends place there.

And, yes, may all successfully avoid the draw of the skeezy buffets!

-Mark

H46Bubba, Max, minuteman, and myself are staying at the MC.

I figured that room needed some testosterone so I decided to stay with them :)

Max, FlyChicaga, and myself, will be at the Sahara on Saturday night. Kellwolf and his wife Nessa might be joining us as well.

I still have not made up my mind about where to stay yet darn it....lol.

I PM'd Kell about sharing a room. OldTown is in with us too I believe
Sounds like Kell may have the hookup already though.

For people who checkout of their rooms on the 23rd, where do you put your stuff during the day before the flight leaves? Is there much to do on the 23rd because if so I'll take a redeye back home but I'd just need to put everything somewhere between the hours of checkout time and the time I'll leave for KLAS.

Just store your bags at the bell desk until it's time to leave for your flight home.

They'll store them for you at no charge but make sure you tip the bellmen when you get the bags.

For people who checkout of their rooms on the 23rd, where do you put your stuff during the day before the flight leaves? Is there much to do on the 23rd because if so I'll take a redeye back home but I'd just need to put everything somewhere between the hours of checkout time and the time I'll leave for KLAS.
Allegiant Airlines, behind the scenes tour - 9AM

I'm staying at Bally's. For sure sunday night and most of monday. Still haven't decided where I wanna stay saturday.

Nessa and I will be coming in on Sat, crashing at the Sahara with Howard and Co, then moving ops over to Excalibur. We were talking about splitting a room for the whole time, but since this is our first time away without the munchking (or actually even WITH the munchkin), I think we're gonna want some "us time" if ya know what I mean. :)

Back