whose staying where?

Nessa and I will be coming in on Sat, crashing at the Sahara with Howard and Co, then moving ops over to Excalibur. We were talking about splitting a room for the whole time, but since this is our first time away without the munchking (or actually even WITH the munchkin), I think we're gonna want some "us time" if ya know what I mean. :)

Carefull, you know what could happen! :panic:

Ok, so I'm coming in on Saturday now and staying Saturday night at the Greek Isles. Crew rate (you need an ID and I think it might be limited to certain airlines) is only $69 a night. Then it's off to the MC for Sunday and Monday nights.

So with all these people coming in Saturday now, what's the plan for Saturday night? 9FI again? Something else?

For people who checkout of their rooms on the 23rd, where do you put your stuff during the day before the flight leaves? Is there much to do on the 23rd because if so I'll take a redeye back home but I'd just need to put everything somewhere between the hours of checkout time and the time I'll leave for KLAS.

I don't know about the others but I gotta be at the airport around 7, the shuttle leaves at frickin 4am so I'll be out by 4am.

Motel 6 on Sat night - $79.99( 10 mins walk from Excalibur)
Excalibur for Sun, Mon, Tues night-$61.00(That's a freakin steal)

p.s. If anyone needs a roomate at the Excalibur/Luxor for Sat night please pm me and I can canel my Motel 6 booking. :)

Me, the wife, and OldTownPilot will be staying at the Excalibur Sat-Mon nights. Still have room for one more...
Total cost for room was $365.
Split 4 ways, $91.25.....$121.25 If we get caught booking 2 guests with 4 in. Hopefully that doesn't happen! haha.

Me, the wife, and OldTownPilot will be staying at the Excalibur Sat-Mon nights. Still have room for one more...
Total cost for room was $365.
Split 4 ways, $91.25.....$121.25 If we get caught booking 2 guests with 4 in. Hopefully that doesn't happen! haha.

Yep space for 1 more, come and get it.

We have the room Saturday night for anybody looking for a room then. 90 bucks for the weekend, without having to move in/out on sunday...what a deal!

Back