Who's the hottest FBO chick?

Re: Who\'s the hottest FBO chick?

FLOWER AVIATION!!!!! They have FBO's in Pueblo, CO, Hobbs, NM, and I believe Salina, KS.

This business knows that aviation is male dominated and SEX SELLS! I'm not endorsing what they do but it makes for a nice place to top off the tanks and pick up catering. As you taxi in just don't focus too much on the cuttie wearing hotpants and remember which batons you're supposed to be staring at! You can always count on the counter girls to be sporting more clevage than should be legal. I guess in these small towns the high school beuaties all via for a coveted Flower Aviation position. I think the pay's better than working at fast food, and you might meet a dashing pilot (HA, HA, HA!).

Flower Aviation here I come!!!
cool.gif

If anyone flys around in socal... GO TO MECURY AIR CENTER AT SANTA BARBARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are WELL stocked with some GREAT looking UCSB chicks! Man I can't wait to transfer there!!!

millionair at KNEW....WOW! only been there twice, but dizzzam! the TACair at KTXK is cool too

I'd have posted this over at airliners.net but some "spotter" would have berated me for not running out of the aircraft across ramp 3 and taking a full pic... So here ya go, fresh from today:

hootersair.jpg

Atlanta. Around 2pm today, terminal B.

[ QUOTE ]
I saw that Jennale link....For those of you who haven't...don't check it at work!

[/ QUOTE ]

Take a look at the faces of FXE pages as well. There is an interesting picture for you motorcycle lovers.

It's on page 3. It's a bike by the way. Sorry I didn't pay very much attention to the background.
grin.gif

I wonder what the nose is painted like? hehe...I have a dirty mind, so you dont want to know what I think....allthough it would be appropriate for the airline...LOL

Man, can you say "have the traffic in sight" LOL...I bet you can see that for 50 miles

Yep, inaugural flight to Myrtle Beach for $99. Some kind of golfers package. Wings, beer, & hooters!!!! can't beat that with a stick. Well, maybe Cheetah 3 Air, buts that another thread.

Flowers in Salina, Such a welcome sight after a trip. You just want to stay and keep checking the weather
grin.gif

Although I'm going to refrain from commenting on the 'who's the hottest FBO chick'
smirk.gif

I will say that Flower Aviation at SLN are often talked about at my FBO. There are a lot of solo x/cs planned out that way... *rolleyes*

Sarah

Back