Who's the hottest FBO chick?

Re: Who\'s the hottest FBO chick?

Anna K was last week and this week is the FBO girls....hemmm who is next-Pamela Lee
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I saw that Jennale link....For those of you who haven't...don't check it at work!

[/ QUOTE ]

I should have listened to you. I got like a dozen pop up boxes that I had to close when I clicked on it.

[ QUOTE ]
Anna K was last week and this week is the FBO girls....hemmm who is next-Pamela Lee
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, man. Next, to keep it aviation related, are the flight attendant applicants for Hooters Air!

[ QUOTE ]
Stephanie...BCT...wherever the hell that is...

[/ QUOTE ]

It's Boca Raton, FL, about 25 miles south of West Palm and north of Ft. Lauderdale. I did most of my private out of there and the have some nice looking women working there.

[ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah, who can forget Million Air at ADS.......... mmmmmmmmmm
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Are these the girls in ADS you're referring to?

home_3.jpg

I'm sure they are all "sweet spirits".

YES Those are the girls!! I think that place is the "Taj Ma FBO" They got a damn hot tub!!!

um yeth, that would be the afore mentioned FBO where, how do you say, the ladies are um, lookin nice.

[ QUOTE ]
um yeth, that would be the afore mentioned FBO where, how do you say, the ladies are um, lookin nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

A quote from "The Ladies Man"?
smile.gif

ha!

Anyone know this guy Joey Jet personaly or anything about him from a first hand perspective? Just curious. He's in my area.

Looks like he runs a 135 charter op outta FXE. Lotta jobs down there....drop him a line!

Yah, let's all go hang with Joey for a bit of entertainment.

You have to check out Timberline Aviation's Calender. No kidding, the girls pose for their calender. Wendy is HOT! It can't be disputed. Unfortunetly, they don't have the girls online. : (

mmmmm . . . . .Wendy

Hey, Iain, you have you get in the habit of looking for that ring. I went to University of Utah, the land where they marry em' young ( among other things). The strangest thing is that it has become habit to look for the ring.

There is a girl at my FBO (Piedmont Hawthorne) with a beautiful posterior. She doesn't looks so bad either. Too bad she is engaged ...

Mahesh

Always look for the ring. After a year of practice, it's one of the first things I notice now. My buddies used to make fun of me because when we'd go to Vegas, I'd inevitably end up hitting on a married chick.

I remember when I started looking for a ring. What a sad day. I think that's when I knew that I was offically getting old.

hehe
Dave

Ok here is a link for you to buy your own Timberline Aviation Calender.
Timberline Calender

The ring thing is a strange habit to fall into. I found it inevitable living amonst the Mormons.

Back