Who's Signed UP?

PacMan4x4

Is there a list started of who is signed up and attending NJC'08....I've been out of the loop for a while. My wife and I haven't singed up, cuz I'm waiting to find out if I get non-volled for a desert rotation starting late Aug. Unfortunately, I won't know for certain that I'm not going until the airplane leaves for deployment and I'm not on it :) ... Keeping fingers crossed. Anyway, back to original ?....would be interested in who's going so far.

Pac Man

Me (and the wife) !!!!!!!!
:nana2:

me too, not the wife....still need to buy tickets......my one is going to cost about what Dazz's two did....... :banghead:

that's what I get for not planning far enough in advance....

I'm not officially on the list yet......but I'll be there. Just got my vacation approved a couple weeks ago for the necessary dates.

I haven't signed up or requested the days off yet, but I'll be in that joint!:)

Is there a list started of who is signed up and attending NJC'08....I've been out of the loop for a while. My wife and I haven't singed up, cuz I'm waiting to find out if I get non-volled for a desert rotation starting late Aug. Unfortunately, I won't know for certain that I'm not going until the airplane leaves for deployment and I'm not on it :) ... Keeping fingers crossed. Anyway, back to original ?....would be interested in who's going so far.

Pac Man

If your wife is coming, I'll be sure to be there! :)

wildfreightess said:
I've signed up, too! My first time as well. Is there some sort of spanking ritual for first-timers?

Well, I wasn't going, but for the opportunity to publicly pillory you for forgetting about your freight brethern (cistern?)...

Just think of the stories I could tell.

Be afraid.

Back