Who's Signed UP?

I've signed up, too! My first time as well. Is there some sort of spanking ritual for first-timers?

And, I'm going to share a room with you?! :buck: :p

Soooo, WHAT IS the initiation for NJC "virgins?" (Inquiring minds want to know.....) :hiya: :D

Soooo, WHAT IS the initiation for NJC "virgins?" (Inquiring minds want to know.....) :hiya: :D

It's sacred. Can't tell ya. But you get a super-sweet decoder ring afterwards.

You may, or may not, have seen the super-secret decoder ring. However, you don't know about the NJC-virgin hazing event. What I can tell you about it is, be certain to bring chewing gum, super glue, and a bag of cotton balls. It goes much easier for you, if you come prepared. You might also want to consider picking up a scissors when you get to Vegas....that part is up to you. :p :panic: :panic:

large bottle of baby oil - check
pillow full of feathers - check
blindfold - check

Ooops, wrong party....:sarcasm:

You may, or may not, have seen the super-secret decoder ring. However, you don't know about the NJC-virgin hazing event. What I can tell you about it is, be certain to bring chewing gum, super glue, and a bag of cotton balls. It goes much easier for you, if you come prepared. You might also want to consider picking up a scissors when you get to Vegas....that part is up to you. :p :panic: :panic:

large bottle of baby oil - check
pillow full of feathers - check
blindfold - check

Ooops, wrong party....:sarcasm:

Damn, now I am really intrigued (and a little scared..) :eek:

I'll try to come prepared. ;)

Damn, now I am really intrigued (and a little scared..) :eek:

I'll try to come prepared. ;)

Actually all you'll need is two empty hands....One to greet your new friends and the other to grab the beverage of choice they just purchased for you.

Actually all you'll need is two empty hands....One to greet your new friends and the other to grab the beverage of choice they just purchased for you.

Hey, I can do THAT! :)

OK, now I'm not so scared anymore...;)

Cav and Mrs. Cav are signed up. First time J'cers and looking forward to it!

I am there, just haven't had my vacation approved yet.

This will be my third one. I have not been active lately but I am going to keep on the tradition of attending NJC each year.

Haven't signed up just yet, but I'll be there again. Might even show up with the wife this time.

Back