Who's Around Thursday Night?

Yeah. They stole my idea. I had the idea of starting a 90s cover band and calling it No Alternative. I think @Derg and I even chatted about it over a year ago. Now there are 3 in Vegas. It seems to have taken over the 1980s cover band trends.

You'd get sick of it when aging X'ers started demanding you play, oh, I don't know, Wonderwall by Oasis or No Rain by Blind Melon.

Now on the other hand, if they asked you to play Spoon Man by Soundgarden or Man in the Box by Alice in Chains or anything by the Foo Fighters, I'm pretty sure you'd be stoked to play that.

Last edited:
You'd get sick of it when aging X'ers started demanding you play, oh, I don't know, Wonderwall by Oasis or No Rain by Blind Melon.

Now on the other hand, if they asked you to play Spoon Man by Soundgarden or Man in the Box by Alice in Chains or anything by the Foo Fighters, I'm pretty sure you'd be stoked to play that.

They play the good stuff like Soundgarden, Smashing Pumpkins, Alice in Chains. Mostly the heavier music of the 90s.

Just stay up all night. Plenty of time to sleep on the plane, silly.

Baring and back issues I should say I'll need to be at the airport to check in at 4am as my flight leaves at 6:40 am. Although 20 bucks says I'll be impulsive and stay out and about until 5am ish.

Besides screw sleep my BFF Caffeine will keep me up :D.

So what's the plan tonight? I blast out of Panama here in about 2 hrs so be out there tonight for whoevers around.

So what's the plan tonight? I blast out of Panama here in about 2 hrs so be out there tonight for whoevers around.

You've got my number, right? Text me when you get here.

Yo practicando mi espanol por amigas Panamanian.

I'm assuming the plan involves booze, craps, caffeine at a local betting establishment :D. Oh and tacos gotta have tacos. :D

Perhaps pink tacos?

A the restaurant at the Hard Rock. Get your mind out of the gutter, you pervs!

You've got my number, right? Text me when you get here.

Yo practicando mi espanol por amigas Panamanian.

Perhaps pink tacos?

A the restaurant at the Hard Rock. Get your mind out of the gutter, you pervs!
Sounds like an excellent idea. Who doesn't love pink tacos? I'm in :)

Okay, folks. @BobDDuck and I are heading over to Pink Taco at 7. @Sidious is on his way to the strip. I'll head down to Heart Bar in a few and whoever wants to do the walk of pride with me is welcome to join.

@Sidious and I decided to make friends

2014-10-23%2022.32.16.jpg

Damn it, it didn't take the dropbox link. Okay, well, try this one. @Sidious and I decided to try to raise the image of aviation professionals even though I'm not one. He's there until 1 AM tonight if you want to meet up with him, and I'm sure he could make an intro. :)

10712697_10154718906450277_4020537549407167899_n.jpg

Damn it, it didn't take the dropbox link. Okay, well, try this one. @Sidious and I decided to try to raise the image of aviation professionals even though I'm not one. He's there until 1 AM tonight if you want to meet up with him, and I'm sure he could make an intro. :)

10712697_10154718906450277_4020537549407167899_n.jpg
Quarter chub? Half chub?

Back