Who's Around Thursday Night?

tonyw

I'm going to arrive on Wednesday and head back on Friday. That means yes, damn it, I definitely want to enjoy some Vegas nightlife on Thursday night.

Who's going to be around and what are you up for doing? I'm not going to Vegas to sit in a room and drink beer. I can do that at home. Hopefully there are more of you that feel the same way.

We actually have quite a few rooms on Thursday that could use selling. Tell your peeps in SAN there's cheap rooms to be had. :)

^^^ Raises hand. I'll be around Thursday evening.....Although I'm old and turn into a pumpkin after midnight.... ;-)

We actually have quite a few rooms on Thursday that could use selling. Tell your peeps in SAN there's cheap rooms to be had. :)

But then they're going to want to stick around for the weekend and the price goes up. I'll tell people who I think would be down for a quick Vegas getaway!

I'll be around Thusday but my flight leaves at 6am Friday. But rather than wuss out like I did last time. I plan on being up until 3am ish.

We'll be there. We might be hitting up the buffet at Caesars and checking out a Cirque show.

My friends 1990s cover band plays at Carnival Court on Thursday nights I believe. They are awesome.

These guys?

devo_press-thumb-565x354.jpg

Back