Who has not been picked for PEPC from FeB apps?

I don't think the application says anything about it. It doesn't say that you won't be kept in the pool of applicants for all future announcements, but it also doesn't say you will be. People who have spoken with the FAA have been told that you have to reapply to be considered, so that's really all we have to go on right now...

:yeahthat:

KEEP REAPPLYING!!!! If you want to work with the FAA, and you didn't get chosen for the FEBOTS....KEEP REAPPLYING!!!!

the problem is the age limit/ some just don't have the time to wait for 3 more panels to meet before they get to your next application. it sucks,,. why they dont automatically move forward those (esp)with well qualified scores /who havent been selected for interviews.. thru to the next panel is a total ridiculous puzzlement.. guess some things just arent meant to be?? :confused:

the problem is the age limit/ some just don't have the time to wait for 3 more panels to meet before they get to your next application. it sucks,,. why they dont automatically move forward those (esp)with well qualified scores /who havent been selected for interviews.. thru to the next panel is a total ridiculous puzzlement.. guess some things just arent meant to be?? :confused:

Maybe they figure that if you still want the job that much you'll keep re-applying, then again it could just be that it's the FAA up to their usual shenanigans

then again it could just be that it's the FAA up to their usual shenanigans

Someone's getting off to an early start with their anti-FAA sentiments. Just remember, no one's forcing anyone on these boards to accept employment with the FAA. You are joining their workforce of your own free will.

Someone's getting off to an early start with their anti-FAA sentiments. Just remember, no one's forcing anyone on these boards to accept employment with the FAA. You are joining their workforce of your own free will.

Oh, I realize that, loved the job since 6 years old and my dad took me to work the mid with him (ZBW). I just have experienced how the FAA handles things and has treated my dad for the past 20 years. In no way does that mean that I don't want to be a controller, it's just my point of view.

So is it official yet then? If you haven't been selected by now, all you can do is reapply to subsequent announcements? I just missed the June one today.

So is it official yet then? If you haven't been selected by now, all you can do is reapply to subsequent announcements? I just missed the June one today.

Keep applying... the 6/30 one closes at midnight central time tonight... so you still have 8.5 hours :)

Back