Which type would you prefer?

We'll see. I don't know, I like the EM2 people, and I'm genuinely stoked to fly a turboprop airplane.

I personally think we're going to get rid of the airplanes here in another few years anyhow, which is a sad day. Embraer needs to take the -145 fuse, put a new wing and PW150A engines on it, and make the next all-the-rage regional airliner.

One day...sometime in the near future...you will suddenly be sick of playing Billy Badass, limping around broke ass planes with 6 DMIs and flying NDB approaches. On that day, you'll say "Man, what I wouldn't give for an FMS and a couple jet engines."

And on that day, I'll be there:

68999.jpg

One day...sometime in the near future...you will suddenly be sick of playing Billy Badass, limping around broke ass planes with 6 DMIs and flying NDB approaches. On that day, you'll say "Man, what I wouldn't give for an FMS and a couple jet engines."

And on that day, I'll be there:

68999.jpg
Ah, but until then, I will continue to be all like this:
fyeah.jpg

If I recall correctly, the only "real" NDB approach we have left is at Sun Valley...and even that airport has an RNAV now too...so...there's that. We've also got an FMS that works for approaches and point-to-point RNAV. I mean, come on, I can't be bothered to twist the knob every time I pass a VOR, that's just far too much effort (as I found on my *JET* IOE, thank you...broke-arse N8**AE...).

My real happiness in this job, as you might guess, is being closer to K. on a regular basis (we're going kayaking or so next weekend)—including overnighting where she lives, and REALLY in being at a place that has a future that looks at least marginally brighter than that of Comair. The equipment, while all sorts of cool, is secondary: I fly the crap out of what they put in front of me.

Hands down, BOTH. It's like having to pick between a hot blonde, or a hot redhead. That's easy. Both.

But, if it MUST be one.... I'll go with best QOL. Whichever has that, that one.

Hands down, BOTH. It's like having to pick between a hot blonde, or a hot redhead. That's easy. Both.

But, if it MUST be one.... I'll go with best QOL. Whichever has that, that one.

Not at all both. Hot red head easily wins.

I dont have a dog in this fight though, because all I do is sit in the right seat and mash buttons now. Damn, karma is a bitch. :)

Back