Wherever JetBlue goes, goodies follow

Re: SOLID GOLD!!!

WTF, Jolly Roger? You clearly know that I'm not going to allow stuff like that on my website in terms of overtly personal attacks?

Am I supposed to play "Den Mother" and clean up your mess even though you're flinging poo in MY forums?

Did you think I'd log on after a long day of work and think "Right on, use expletives in GenTops and call some of the old timers idiots, you go boy!" ????

Give it a rest, NOW.

[ QUOTE ]
foxtrot-uniform-charlie-kilo over there employees at the first opportunity.

[/ QUOTE ]

A classic line....
grin.gif

Matthew

[ QUOTE ]
Having a Union is something that is defintly needed in this biz when the company gets to a certain size. If you dont realize that now, trust me, you will when you get on with the airlines.

[/ QUOTE ]

Truer words have never been spoken.

There are those that don't believe in organized labor at the airlines, and there are airline pilots.

Even Southwest has a union. Imagine that.

[ QUOTE ]
I have talked to my jetBlue pilot friends about this "5 yr renewal" and none of them know what I am talking about. They have been there near five years too.

In fact, two of them are now mgt pilots and have just passed the 5 year mark I think - didn't jetBlue start hiring in Jan '99?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lemme go tell all of those Delta furloughed pilots working there that they're pulling the wool over me eyes, be right back!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have talked to my jetBlue pilot friends about this "5 yr renewal" and none of them know what I am talking about. They have been there near five years too.

In fact, two of them are now mgt pilots and have just passed the 5 year mark I think - didn't jetBlue start hiring in Jan '99?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lemme go tell all of those Delta furloughed pilots working there that they're pulling the wool over me eyes, be right back!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

They can get jobs at JetBlue and not have to give up their seniority number at Delta. If they ever do get a call back, they can go back to DAL with no strings attached.

Actually, they've got to fulfill the contract as far as I know.

Back