Where's Doug Been?

Re: Where\'s Doug Been?

Oh, are there meetable women up there? My friend Nicole says no but she has a crush on me! Do they look like Jewel? (She is from AK!) That would work for me

Yup, but the M/F ratio is about 7:1. Unless you're well above average in the looks dept, don't go to AK expecting to find yourself a honey! (Though I do know a single AA FA in her late 30s who lives in ANC).

As an Aussie I feel obliged to say something <grin>

Vegemite is great on toast, trick is to spread it thin, you don't smack it on like you would peanut butter, kinda has a salty taste for those of you who haven't tried it.

As for the drinking, when I was over there a cousin had invited me to a new years party and I thought it was funny how she told me in a secretive manner that 'there might be alcohol at this party' and I'm like hello? it wouldn't be a party otherwise! But then I forget it's illegal to drink underage there isn't? The drinking age is 18 here and it's ok to drink underage if it's on private property, just not in public nor allowed to buy underage, well duh..
grin.gif
So yeah booze is pretty common at any high school party, in fact by the time you reach 18 the whole drinking thing is kinda old hat haha

Hum, I really should send you guys a pic of my university, kangaroos actually wander onto campus around sunrise and sunset(no I'm not pulling your leg, fair dinkum)

Back