Where the heck are Doug and Kristie?

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
Nous avons a Belgique! I can't say it in Francaise, but we'll be back on Sunday. THANKS FOR BEHAVING!

bur.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
Nous avons a Belgique!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you mean 'nous sommes en la belgique'! You said 'we have belgium'! Keep practicing and bon voyage!
wink.gif

Are you in Brugges? If not, go there. It was one of two places that I proposed to my wife. Got to love a country with over 1800 types of beer.
wink.gif
Have fun.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nous avons a Belgique!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you mean 'nous sommes en la belgique'! You said 'we have belgium'! Keep practicing and bon voyage!
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he meant "We'll always have Belgium."
laugh.gif

Explanation for the youngsters: Okay, so for you too young to understand, "We'll always have Paris" is a famous quote from the movie "Casablanca." I say that for the benefit of those of you who didn't know who General Ripper was...
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

It was a beautiful belgian day. The smell of waffles and brussel sprouts filled the summer air. That is until...

[ QUOTE ]
"I am a donut!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Ich auch bin ein berliner.

Mach spass, gute reise, und viel flugvergnugen!
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Are you in Brugges? If not, go there. It was one of two places that I proposed to my wife. Got to love a country with over 1800 types of beer.
wink.gif
Have fun.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ah Brugges. Venice of the north.

I liked it more than Venice, actually.

[ QUOTE ]
Ah Brugges. Venice of the north.

I liked it more than Venice, actually.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but have you been to Fresno? Our culture and charm are nonexistant, but at least our air quality sucks.
smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
wink.gif
Have fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

You proposed to your wife twice???

You're not bitter, though, are you Photo?

Actually, the picture of Doug and Kristie does look strikingly like the main plaza in Brugges. I was thinking that before I scrolled down and saw "Belgium".

What's wrong with Fresno, Photopilot? You haven't been here long enough, just give it a little time...it will grow on you.
grin.gif

Is General Ripper the guy in MikeD's avatar?

Surf

Yup, did the Brugges thing!

Lots of pics, but I probably won't put them up to browse until I get moved back in. We even got a 30 second glimpse of Britain as we passed over. Imagine that!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but have you been to Fresno?

[/ QUOTE ]

Try being born and raised in Tulare!

[ QUOTE ]
We even got a 30 second glimpse of Britain as we passed over. Imagine that!

[/ QUOTE ]

That was undoubtably the best part of the trip!!!

Actually it was pretty hilarious! Because once we hit the North Sea, it usually clouds up until Newfoundland!

There were actually quite a few Brits staying at the hotel. I'm starting to be able to note the differences because most of the locals usually don't banter much with wiaters, but the British seemed more willing to engage strangers in conversation and talk about "Oh my, you chaps are much more polite here in Brussels, over in Great Britain... you order a pint and you've got to get it yourselves, here, you bring it to the table, my word!"

Back