Where is it in Vegas?

SpiceWeasel

Tre Kronor
So where is the actual meeting in Vegas? If I book the Stratosphere I can get $40/night.... but I don't want to book something where I'd have to walk for four hours to show up.... where is this main event?

Either Mandalay Bay of The Bellagio. They are not sure yet, but should know after the 18th when they take their mini-vacation. don't forget the monorail that runs from the Sahara to the MGM. It is convenient and was used by many last year.

Either Mandalay Bay of The Bellagio. They are not sure yet, but should know after the 18th when they take their mini-vacation. don't forget the monorail that runs from the Sahara to the MGM. It is convenient and was used by many last year.

Thanks.

You can also ride the double decker bus up and down the strip. I think it's like $7 dollars for a 24 hour pass and they also have a 3 day pass but I don't remember how much that is. I think the buses run about every 7 minutes.

You can also ride the double decker bus up and down the strip. I think it's like $7 dollars for a 24 hour pass and they also have a 3 day pass but I don't remember how much that is. I think the buses run about every 7 minutes.

Okay, not know Vegas well: Stratosphere for $23 or Hooters for $35

Advice? I did manage to score a hotel for free this weekend in Atlantic City.

Hooters would be much much closer to everyone else, the Stratosphere not so much.
Something to remember is the size of these places, you might think oh its only 4 or 5 hotels down, but these are biiiig hotels like my pad.

Hooters would be much much closer to everyone else, the Stratosphere not so much.
Something to remember is the size of these places, you might think oh its only 4 or 5 hotels down, but these are biiiig hotels like my pad.

Hooters it is then.

Hooters it is then.

Tacky, yet delighfully refined! :)

I liked the old days when you'd go to a Hooters and you had to worry about coming home with stripper sparklies on you and reeking of body spray. But now, it's just a Denny's without the octogenarian waitresses.

Tacky, yet delighfully refined! :)

I do live in Pinellas County, FL. The original home of Hooters (Clearwater).

A pal does some consulting work for them - I think he took a 50% discount for life in lieu of payment (worked out better for him, considering how much time he spends there)

Yup.

You know America has a weight problem when your Hooter's girl has more chins than an apartment complex in Chinatown.

........than a Chinese phonebook....:rotfl:

Back