Where are you staying?

The Fortune. Which is, yes, apparently a bit of an above-ground hole, but it has the virtue of not having "cockroaches" mentioned anywhere in the reviews, and it's smoke free. Which, while I smoke like a chimney when drinking, is kind of important after last year's emphezema-inducing stay at the Excalibur.

Looks I've been called up from the wait list. Looking for any recommendations to stay. If anyone is looking to split room cost, I would certainly be interested.

Looks I've been called up from the wait list. Looking for any recommendations to stay. If anyone is looking to split room cost, I would certainly be interested.

Check Luxor and Excalibur. They are usually the cheapest options. The Flamingo had some specials advertised on Vegas.com not long ago.

I've not booked a hotel if anyone is looking to split. I'm just planning on staying Friday night.

I've not booked a hotel if anyone is looking to split. I'm just planning on staying Friday night.
I'm local, but thinking about getting a room because the cost of the taxi would pretty much make it a wash. Let me know if you want to split something

The cheapest hotel I could find within walking distance to the strip was the Super 8. No, you won't be impressing any babes when you tell them you want to go back to your room in the Super 8 but if she needs you to be staying at the Bellagio or Wynn to give you some play, well, you probably ain't getting anywhere with her in the first place.

tonyw said:
The cheapest hotel I could find within walking distance to the strip was the Super 8. No, you won't be impressing any babes when you tell them you want to go back to your room in the Super 8 but if she needs you to be staying at the Bellagio or Wynn to give you some play, well, you probably ain't getting anywhere with her in the first place.
What rate? Thought I saw Rivera at $59 a night

Wow. I was looking just last week. Guess since we are within 2 weeks prices jacked up.

Yup and they are going to keep going up. There is a lot going on in Vegas that weekend and many of the rooms downtown are selling out because of that Life is Beautiful concert so the Strip properties got wind and are trying to cash in on it. Its gonna be a very busy and expensive weekend. Id recommend, if you haven't gotten your rooms yet, to get that wrapped up in the next day or so. The deals are drying up

Back