When released from a non-towered airport

Nice. Classy. Hate much?

-mini

Hate is a strong word. I base my opinion from experience. Like the NJ guy that screamed at me to fuel his airplane as I lay snoozing in the pilot lounge, or the guy I alluded to earlier, or the guy that lands in the face of traffic while being on the wrong frequency forcing a Bonanza into the grass and then chasing the guy down and trying to start a fight, or the guy calls ready and then sits there and tells the tower they're not ready after being cleared for takeoff and then refusing to taxi clear so other departures can roll on...man, I got'em all day long...

Hate is a strong word. I base my opinion from experience. Like the NJ guy that screamed at me to fuel his airplane as I lay snoozing in the pilot lounge, or the guy I alluded to earlier, or the guy that lands in the face of traffic while being on the wrong frequency forcing a Bonanza into the grass and then chasing the guy down and trying to start a fight, or the guy calls ready and then sits there and tells the tower they're not ready after being cleared for takeoff and then refusing to taxi clear so other departures can roll on...man, I got'em all day long...
Just so long as you realize that isn't just an isolated "Corporate" thing, we'll be fine. If you want to group us all into that lot with use of the word "typical", then there's problems.

Clueless A-holes. You'll find them everywhere, not just in the cockpit of a corporate aircraft.

-mini

Back