What's up in SLC?

Re: What\'s up in SLC?

Basic test-taking strategy: never change an answer; your first instinct is usually the correct one.
smile.gif

Yeah, I am pretty bad at second guessing myself. Well, thought it better better to cover my tracks then look like an idiot for assumming. Lol.

I don't have any SLC pictures, but I have a picture departing LAS for SLC on Christmas morning!
smile.gif

xmasflight.jpg

I just love SLC in the winter. I have friends that live in Bountiful, West Jordan, Sugar House and Midvale that I visit regularly. I hate SLC anytime of the year except in the winter.

Christmas's in SLC are always beautiful. Unlike here in AZ. hmmmm this it was like 81-85 degrees Christmas day in TUS.

Aloft do you also reside in SLC?

Matthew

SLC dumped there bagroom on us here in ATL. Bags going everywhere. No seperation at all. I mean we werent busy here either...

[ QUOTE ]
Aloft do you also reside in SLC?

[/ QUOTE ]
No, but I grew up there and attended the U. of U.

[ QUOTE ]
hmmmm this it was like 81-85 degrees Christmas day in TUS.

[/ QUOTE ] dunno what year your talking about - but it's not this year... it's in the 50's today...it was in the 60's in phx on xmas day...

That's a looooooot of snow... I haven't even seen snow in two years, I need to go skiing again. It was about 60 in ATL on Christmas.

[ QUOTE ]

Four of us skied behind the University yesterday and it was too deep! We couldn't believe it. I had fat skis on and I got going and then came to a dead stop after getting a head of steam going. Unreal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Time to throw away those ski's!
grin.gif

Get a snowboard - never too deep!!!

man the ski trip is gonna rock. John and I just got back today from skiing a couple of days up north here, and man they could use some snow...had to leave a day early because it started raining last night
mad.gif
got two decent days of skiing in, but made me all the more excited to go to some real mountains!!
grin.gif
i can't wait!

All the bags that we've been offloading from SLC have been wet! All from melted 1 hour snow! Haa! Weird thing is the stuff makes the bags stink like hell!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hmmmm this it was like 81-85 degrees Christmas day in TUS.

[/ QUOTE ] dunno what year your talking about - but it's not this year... it's in the 50's today...it was in the 60's in phx on xmas day...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well heck if I know Kristie but I was in a turtleneck sweater Christmas day and I was hot as hell.

And this was about 1-2pm Christmas day.

It was definately hot maybe not 81 degrees but hot nonetheless.

Matthew

[ QUOTE ]
don't have any SLC pictures, but I have a picture departing LAS for SLC on Christmas morning!

[/ QUOTE ]

So that's what morning looks like!!

[ QUOTE ]

My friend and I thought this was probably the one day out of the year when the poseurs with H2's could say "I'm glad I bought a Hummer."

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't hear any complaints from my anti-SUV in-laws when I chauffered the six of them all over SLC Thursday & Friday. They did say "Uh-oh, I don't think you should......" right before I drove straight through a 5 ft snowbank and powered uphill through a snowdrift that went up to the window sills to get them to their house high in the aves.

Thank Gawd for 4wd and 3 locking differentials.

[ QUOTE ]
Time to throw away those ski's!

Get a snowboard - never too deep!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

HUH? What are you crazy? My skis are so fat the total surface area is greater than most snowboards. How about this, you board, I'll ski, you just try to keep up! HA j/k
wink.gif

I am down in Telluride doing the internet cafe thing. I can't believe the snow report from Snowbird this morning. THE STORM TOTAL IS 84"!!!

Well here in T-ride we got 5 and we are supposed to get a few more. That is Telluride for ya though. Great place, but don't come here for the powder.

[ QUOTE ]

HUH? What are you crazy? My skis are so fat the total surface area is greater than most snowboards. How about this, you board, I'll ski, you just try to keep up! HA j/k
wink.gif
[ QUOTE ]

Well I would be happy to prove ya wrong
grin.gif
but my season just ended yesterday. I just shattered my collar bone and tore all the ligaments in my shoulder yesterday afternoon at Powder Mt.
mad.gif
I guess I won't be making it to ATP next month like I planned. Figures that this would happen when we finally get a decent snow.
tongue.gif

Good thing I was on the clock - workers comp
cool.gif

Back