What is the highest rating you hold?

TXTBOOK

Though it might be cool to get a poll with the ratings/certificates/experience everyone has. Just choose what you consider to be your "highest" rating. Hopefully this hasn't been done before or recently.

Though it might be cool to get a poll with the ratings/certificates/experience everyone has. Just choose what you consider to be your "highest" rating. Hopefully this hasn't been done before or recently.

I don't see FA on there. I made more money as a FA then I do flight instructing so that's my highest rating.

:guns: Bring it on ladies.

Nice poll. Should be very interesting to see the results after a couple of days.

I should have boycotted since you didn't feel it necessary to include A&P. Obviously you hate mechanics you snob!

:sarcasm::sarcasm:

The order of the list suggests that there is a progression from none to ATP. If that is the case you might want to move commercial between instrument and CFI.

The order of the list suggests that there is a progression from none to ATP. If that is the case you might want to move commercial between instrument and CFI.

Oops, good call. I'll see if I can change it.

Edit: unable

That got me. I just saw the natural progression and voted commercial but then saw CFI stuff above that and now can't change the vote.

That got me. I just saw the natural progression and voted commercial but then saw CFI stuff above that and now can't change the vote.

Yeah sorry about that. Wasn't thinking. It won't let me change the order. Luckily this is just for fun.

Highest flight rating? Commercial(need to do my ATP) did not vote because CFI while a rating is not a flight rating and I am unsure where to place my vote

Back