What is the highest rating you hold?

Student post solo, check ride this week. I was an idiot and didn't get serious about the written stuff until I already met the requirements for the PPL, but hey, whats the rush, I'm having a good time. Checkride this coming week.

Student post solo, check ride this week. I was an idiot and didn't get serious about the written stuff until I already met the requirements for the PPL, but hey, whats the rush, I'm having a good time. Checkride this coming week.

Goodluck on the checkride!

Though it might be cool to get a poll with the ratings/certificates/experience everyone has. Just choose what you consider to be your "highest" rating. Hopefully this hasn't been done before or recently.

Actually my 1st class medical (with waivers) as it allows me to exercise my type 'privileges'.

(at one time due to limitations I had ATP, Commercial and Private privileges all at the same time along with the FE turbojet. That allowed me to answer passengers after a crunch landing, "What kind of pilot's license do you have? A PRIVATE!!" and I would say, "Well actually.. yes.")

right, but they are all the same ratings that are attached to my Commercial. i will vote Commercial for now
Yeah, pretty much the same ratings get put on your certificate whether it's private or commercial. When you get your ATP, they take away your instrument rating.

However, my point was that you were nit-picking and to nit pick with ya...
...CFI while a rating...
That's not true. :D

-mini

Yeah, pretty much the same ratings get put on your certificate whether it's private or commercial. When you get your ATP, they take away your instrument rating.

However, my point was that you were nit-picking and to nit pick with ya...

That's not true. :D

-mini
well it is an instructor cert but not a cert to fly, completely unusable w/o a Commercial or higher cert; so pretty much it is like a rating

Highest flight rating? Commercial(need to do my ATP) did not vote because CFI while a rating is not a flight rating and I am unsure where to place my vote

well it is an instructor cert but not a cert to fly, completely unusable w/o a Commercial or higher cert; so pretty much it is like a rating

If for no other reason than for the spirit of the poll, consider this - you must already hold a commercial certificate to be eligible for a CFI certificate, therefore implying a higher level of training and knowledge for the CFI.

It's a separate piece of plastic. You get ratings attached to you CFI certificate. It's nothing like a rating.

-mini

If for no other reason than for the spirit of the poll, consider this - you must already hold a commercial certificate to be eligible for a CFI certificate, therefore implying a higher level of training and knowledge for the CFI.

:yeahthat: Bingo. That's it.

Back