What IDIOTS (Two Falcon Air Pilots Scab for Spirit)

Re: What IDIOTS

In today's internet age within 24 hours it's public knowledge those who scab. I can't imagine the financial gain from a Bahamas - FLL flight would be worth a spot on the infamous scab list.

Kudos to the rest of the F.Air pilots, sounds like a sick out has put the kabbash on the rest of the Spirit flights.

Can you imagine what happens if Spirit flops and these guys need to look for work. The FO doesn't exactly have a common name. His Google ranking will be filled with references to him being a scab.

Can you imagine what happens if Spirit flops and these guys need to look for work. The FO doesn't exactly have a common name. His Google ranking will be filled with references to him being a scab.
His name already shows up in the 5th spot on Google due to a post on the expressjet pilot forums at 4:37am today. Google is fast, and they never delete anything.

They just loaded Caffeine, their new search algorthym. It's designed to deliver fresher, more relevant content faster and higer in the ranking than their previous methodology. And Google loves it some forum content.

Friend Request

< redacted >

You can add him...

...or just send him a friendly message!

. Google is fast, and they never delete anything.

Yet another opportunity to pass along that posts here on JC are Google cached very soon after being made, so asking mods to delete them for whatever reason, won't do you any good.

Carry on.

Maybe these guys figure they can get forgiven later like the CAL scabs were?

Hope the extra $200 they made, or whatever, was worth it.

I'm just glad that they have a website like this in place. You NEVER cross a picket line! There should be consequences.

Very doubtful it will really impact their careers, I mean who carriers a scab list? I don't, and honestly I don't really have the time to even bother looking every jumpseaters name up. Plus companies would love to hire scabs.

I always thought you had to be within the pilot group to be considered a scab. That would suck if these two initially didn't know it was a Spirit flight. I doubt that was the case, but still.

Well let me put it this way, there was an unidentified md-80 parked behind the Spirit gates in Lauderdale yesterday. The crew that was supposed to fly it was positive spaced on a Spirit flight on Friday to get into position for the future flights. If that is not enough then I sure as hell do not know what is. These gentlemen have surely sealed their fate.

And the FO listed on the Scab page has his resume/contact information on the web for all to see. A simple Google search and there it is. These guys will have a rough road ahead.....:chair:

Well let me put it this way, there was an unidentified md-80 parked behind the Spirit gates in Lauderdale yesterday. The crew that was supposed to fly it was positive spaced on a Spirit flight on Friday to get into position for the future flights. If that is not enough then I sure as hell do not know what is. These gentlemen have surely sealed their fate.

Wow, I see.

Reading the FAQs on that website is very interesting too. I hadn't read it before but it cleared up alot.

I think the fact the list only includes two names will make it a lot easier to remember those names.

Very doubtful it will really impact their careers, I mean who carriers a scab list? I don't, and honestly I don't really have the time to even bother looking every jumpseaters name up. Plus companies would love to hire scabs.

Back when it was on paper, I didn't. PDFs on the phone don't take up much space......

Back