What days and where is everyone staying?

Is anyone else staying at the South Point Hotel?
I am arriving Friday night and leaving Monday morning.
I am coming alone and don't know anyone so if someone wants to hang out Saturday before the event or Sunday PM me.

;]

I'm getting in to Vegas on Friday around 5PM if anyone wants to share a cab to the strip.

I don't mind hanging around for a while. That dude with the hat and beard from Pawn Star Show is the administrator for the museum at the airport. Wanna track down his office and corner him into making an exhibit for Family Airlines (or at least Wegougeemandhow).

I'm getting in at 4:45, according to my ticket.

And I'm at the Excalibur.

I can't afford airline ticket and big hotel so I arrive in my own plane sometime on Sat. Staying at motel 6 :)
Saturday afternoonish in, Sunday morning out.

I'm 95% going to be there Friday-Monday. I was hoping to get a quick Vancouver trip in and arrive into Vegas at 5:50pm Saturday on Philippine Airlines, but its looking really unlikely now. Sunday I'm planning on going to Marquee. Guest list is open for sign up, whos in?

I can't afford airline ticket and big hotel so I arrive in my own plane sometime on Sat. Staying at motel 6 :)
Saturday afternoonish in, Sunday morning out.

Is anyone else's head going all 'splodey from reading the above?

Booked! Southpoint Hotel. Fri Sat Sun nights. Looks nice in the pictures. Got it for 75/night. ;]
I stayed at the Southpoint last yeah. Very nice hotel and easy to get to. The only downfall is that it's a haul from the strip. Very good rates too!!

We had a free night with Hyatt :p

I love the Hyatt place hotels. Just not very "vegas." the upside is that it is next door to the Hoffbrau haus :0)

I loves me some Hoffbraü Haüs action!!!! Yummy!

I'm at the Monte Carlo, arriving whenever the non-rev gods smile upon me Friday, somewhere between late AM and early evening (at least that's the plan for now) and leaving Sun. AM (sadly, I have to work on Monday....so a brief stay for me).

Back