What days and where is everyone staying?

I arrive Thursday night around 830pm and have to be at the airport on the 15th at 0700....so 'll be taking the red eye. At the Monte Carlo

Sounds like Monte Carlo is the place to be. I can get a decent deal and Planet Hollywood but is anyone going to be staying over there?

Looks like it'll be the Courtyard as well for me... Getting in Friday night if loads work out, otherwise Saturday morning! I'll be leaving Sunday morning. Can't wait!!!

Well, unless something spectacular happens in the next week or so my NJC'12 dream has died I slow death! :(

Get a line with weekends........Nope
Chance schedule via trip trade ........Sorry, all red sequences.
Out of base trip trade .........................Can't do it do to staffing
Drop the sequence..................Bahhhhhh Haaaaa Haaaaaa Haaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, made it last year, maybe next year.

Booked at the Monte Carlo now as well. Plan on getting there around 6 something but maybe earlier or later if the direct flight fills up.

Excalibur. It'll be some hoofing, but I can probably use the excercise, and such are the dangers of Hotwire.

I look forward to seeing two or three of each of you there.

I arrive Thursday night around 830pm and have to be at the airport on the 15th at 0700....so 'll be taking the red eye. At the Monte Carlo
We could pick you up as we have a car. We arrive 10/6 and go off on adventures, arrive back in LAS 10/11 and fly to SanDiego on 10/12 just for the day. Our flight back arrives at 9 PM, so we can meet up again with anyone who wants to do so.

I will have a car, getting in Saturday around lunch if I make the flight I want out of LAX. If anyone needs a ride from LAS to a hotel around lunch-1pm let me know. Later that evening, if a couple of people need a ride that are a ways away from The Cosmo, let me know Boris Badenov. We're staying at Aria, so we're right across the street from Cosmo.

Lucas,

Much appreciated. I suppose I'll have to see in what sort of shape I leave the festivities, but I will keep that on the back burner.

Looking forward to meeting the lot of you, eh, lot.

More like Howard the Duck

Go back and watch that movie again. The 12-year-old me was kinda, "meh" although I found Lea Thompson cute. The 38-year-old me cracks up laughing AT the movie and I find Lea Thompson amazingly hot.

Maybe I just have a thing for 80's chicks.

Go back and watch that movie again. The 12-year-old me was kinda, "meh" although I found Lea Thompson cute. The 38-year-old me cracks up laughing AT the movie and I find Lea Thompson amazingly hot.

Maybe I just have a thing for 80's chicks.

Mmmmm, 80's Lea Thompson. Good to go.....

We could pick you up as we have a car. We arrive 10/6 and go off on adventures, arrive back in LAS 10/11 and fly to SanDiego on 10/12 just for the day. Our flight back arrives at 9 PM, so we can meet up again with anyone who wants to do so.
I would like this...I will be packed for three weeks however, since I go to ground school in DC on Sunday...

Back