JoanaRita

Hi everyone!

I’m a degree student and due to my passion for Private Aviation I’m undertaking a paper research targeting this subject.

For that I would like your cooperation so I can understand what are the major difficulties that Corporate Flight attendants, or even pilots when there are no FA’s on board, find to manage the Flight. For what I could understand until now, catering can be a tricky question, as in some places there are few resources. But this is only an example, and that why I need some enlightenment.

So, what other services are not easy to find?

Best regards.

1. Quick turn laundry service for tablecloths.
  2. Quick turn cleaning of dishes.
  3. The above 2, even getting these services at all, depending on location.
  4. Availability of alcohol restock.
That's all I can think of from the F/A side. Let me know if you want the pilot side. ;) That list is much longer...

1. Quick turn laundry service for tablecloths.
  2. Quick turn cleaning of dishes.
  3. The above 2, even getting these services at all, depending on location.
  4. Availability of alcohol restock.
That's all I can think of from the F/A side. Let me know if you want the pilot side. ;) That list is much longer...

First, thank you very much for your feedback!
But just for curiosity, don't the caterers normally provide the services of dish washing and alcohol beverages restock?

Second, if you could also give me the pilot side, it would be great, so that I can compare the views. I would really appreciate it :)

First, thank you very much for your feedback!
But just for curiosity, don't the caterers normally provide the services of dish washing and alcohol beverages restock?

Second, if you could also give me the pilot side, it would be great, so that I can compare the views. I would really appreciate it :)
I fly in Europe and other places, but it's hit or miss on what services you can get. When the principle wants a $5000 bottle of wine, you don't generally get that from catering...

I'll write more later on the pilot aspect of it.

Back