We have a healthy little girl!!

jonnyb

Monday night at 2030, my wife gave birth to our third (and final /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) child. It's a girl! Ella Elisabeth was 5 lbs. 7oz. and 17 in. long. Most importantly, she's healthy! so far. Just wanted to share our good news with everyone. I hope everyone who's expecting have safe pregnancies and healthy babies!

Sean, congrats! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Man, everyone is having kids! Congrats!

I guess I need to play catchup. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks everyone! We have two boys, so we're really stoked to get our little girl as the last child. The boys will help me watch over her, I'm dreading high school. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif [ QUOTE ]
That is so tiny, was she early?

[/ QUOTE ]
Not too early, about 3 weeks. Our 3 year old was 4 weeks early and he weighed 7 and 3. She doing ok, so we're happy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Congratulations!! you know she's going to be spoiled rotten doncha?! haha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Man, everyone is having kids! Congrats!

I guess I need to play catchup. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Easy there, killer. Don't get overzealous on us!

Well, we got our sonogram done yesterday, and there is much less stress in the Warmath household. Everything looks good (5 fingers on both hands, and 5 toes on the foot we could see). It's still too early to determine gender.

Congratulations! Get used to little sleep /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cwm27.gif

Back