WE had a G.R.E.A.T. Time!!!

She was hungry. She didn't get any of the good Navy Pier hot dawgs! :D

Forget the Navy Pier dogs, dude.

What was the name of that deli type place right off the subway? Where my $5.99 combo sausage and Italian beef was big enough to fill up even me?

That was ridiculous. If only we got there a few minutes earlier and could have had breakfast!

Forget the Navy Pier dogs, dude.

What was the name of that deli type place right off the subway? Where my $5.99 combo sausage and Italian beef was big enough to fill up even me?

That was ridiculous. If only we got there a few minutes earlier and could have had breakfast!

Ronnie's Steakhouse.

Sucks that you guys had to go all the way back, but you did get a landing at Midway then.

Where my $5.99 combo sausage and Italian beef was big enough to fill up even me? That was ridiculous. If only we got there a few minutes earlier and could have had breakfast!

So you could clog your arteries more? Are you hollow? That was A LOT of food! Even my vegetarian Calzone was huge! I could only imagine a breakfast from there!

So you could clog your arteries more? Are you hollow? That was A LOT of food! Even my vegetarian Calzone was huge! I could only imagine a breakfast from there!

I don't think it would have clogged my arteries anymore.

I mean, I probably would have just gotten a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich...which would probably have had a full side of beef for bacon instead of just a strip or two.

But it wouldn't have been any worse than the huge brat and the pound of Italian beef!

there was NO way i could have eaten (or can eat) another steak sangwich like that again....even the bread was greasy.. but it sure was tasty!! :)

next time....chicago pizza!!

there was NO way i could have eaten (or can eat) another steak sangwich like that again....even the bread was greasy.. but it sure was tasty!! :) next time....chicago pizza!!

That place was amazing in the current climate of: smaller portions and cut back! I agree, that was more food than I have seen on a plate in a very long time!

I don't think it would have clogged my arteries anymore.

Then you must just be hollow! And, bacon comes from pigs, not cows: so full slab of pig, not side of beef! Moooo! vs. Oink Oink! ;)

If you're really serious about clogging some arteries you need to try this out next time. Although that combo sandwich is a good start.

Photo-0040.jpg

Mmmmm.....Portillo's! I have one about 2 miles from my new house....I think I just decided what I'm having for dinner.

I love portillos forever. There is one about 5 miles from us. I am suppossed to go work out tonight, maybe I can talk my workout buddy into portillos instead=)

Funny how that happens...you go work out then get home and eat a terrible dinner which totally offsets what you just did at the gym. One of my buddies wants to go to the Navy Pier beer garden on Saturday. More hot dogs and more beer!

Funny how that happens...you go work out then get home and eat a terrible dinner which totally offsets what you just did at the gym. One of my buddies wants to go to the Navy Pier beer garden on Saturday. More hot dogs and more beer!

Or you can get on my regimine of not working out AND doing the hot dogs and beer. Seriously why am I not obese??

Was a great time getting to know everyone, even if it was only briefly (I attempted to get to Bertucci's on Sat, but got horribly lost getting there and gave up on try number 3). All in all, a great time, and I'm always happy to be in Chicago!

Patrick

Back