Was only a matter of time.... airline denied boarding due to CAKE

Apparently at job fair with Spirit some guy came dressed in a bright yellow suit, just like their taxi cab colors. A bright yellow with I think a black stripe on the side.

Gotta give points for originality there. Like you said, who has the balls to do that? From what I heard, he did get an interview at Spirit.
It shows he wasn't there for any other airline but Spirit. Ballsy.

Kanye says George Bush and JetBlue do not care about black people.

Shoot, "Dubbya" and Jblue only care about W and Jblue. Any formality, politeness or help they extend to others is just a show built around false pretenses and pixie dust.

Oh, $tarbucks.

That would be a barista!

Barrrrrrrrrrrrrister!

Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 1645.12.png

I flew with an FA who knows two crew members that were involved in this. To sum it up, this guys looking for an easy pay day(obviously). They kept trying to put the cake in the bin many times and didn't want to comply. Both the man and woman were using foul language and not complying, and once the camera turned on, both attitudes changed and it became poor pitiful me. I'm glad we are taking a stand and we are standing behind the crew members and aren't trying to "settle" like United did. This guys already said in previous articles he's planning on taking the company to court.. Good luck with that....

If anything, I wish we could find something to counter sue him on to make an example out of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I flew with an FA who knows two crew members that were involved in this. To sum it up, this guys looking for an easy pay day(obviously). They kept trying to put the cake in the bin many times and didn't want to comply. Both the man and woman were using foul language and not complying, and once the camera turned on, both attitudes changed and it became poor pitiful me. I'm glad we are taking a stand and we are standing behind the crew members and aren't trying to "settle" like United did. This guys already said in previous articles he's planning on taking he company to court.. Good luck with that....

If anything, I wish we could find something to counter sue him on to make an example out of him. Good luck with that....

Line has to be drawn in the sand somewhere, as the copycats and easy-money types were sure to make a showing......and have.

Umm, I thought they were taking the cake to an airline job fair? Did I not hear correctly?

Back