Volunteers needed...GOT EM! Thanks!

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
to help with Network JC!

I could use 3 people to help check people in, distribute goodie bags for both JC & Alteon & put out sponsored information (set up).

anyone... bueller.. bueller???

yes, I'll be working too and no, i can't count on doug to be helping me out! hahahaha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Sign in is going to be from 4-4:30 only. that way we can all enjoy the show/network from 4:30 - 6 or 8....depending on how long everyone wants to stay.

I'll need my volunteers there by 3:45 at the latest...

Re: Volunteers needed...

alrighty! you already know what i'm gonna put you in charge of right? as official Alteon/Boeing sponsor spokesman?! hahahaha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Me and Emily can give you a hand too, Kristie. It'll give me and mpenguin to talk shop about the UN charter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cheers

John Herreshoff

Kristie,
Let me know if you sitll need help. I'd be glad. We get in 10:30am Friday. Shoot me a PM and let me know either way.

- Jim

alrighty.. Emily, Amber and possibly john (if we need you for manly type things haha) -

you're hired! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JEP, I'll let you know if I need any other help...

thanks guys, I really do appreciate the help and I know doug does too.. he'll just be smoozing too much to assist...

Tasks won't be too harrowing, but you will get a chance to meet everyone that comes since they have to see you first! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Me and Emily can give you a hand too, Kristie. It'll give me and mpenguin to talk shop about the UN charter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Cheers John Herreshoff

[/ QUOTE ]

John, oh for goodness sake, I will buy you a beer & Emily a white wine, no politics please, unless
you want to debate whether imported or exported taste better.

Oh come on now dude, you know it's gonna happen; it's GOTTA happen. It'll be a lot more civil than most people think, though. At least it was in Utah.

Problem here, John, is that I'm not sure just how well "civility" and "Vegas" go together! Civility and Utah, on the other hand....

You raise a good point. At least it will be a decent start to a good bar fight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm down for helping out. Even if it's just carrying stuff like tables and chairs, setting up, handing out flyers, etc.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm down for helping out. Even if it's just carrying stuff like tables and chairs, setting up, handing out flyers, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here ANY help you might need please let me know!

Thanks guys for offering to help out! if there's anything, I'll let you know ahead of time. The room should already be completely set up when we get there along with the food/drinks.. Hawthorn takes care of all those nitty gritty details!

but we might need some help carrying stuff down to the room...of course, we don't yet know what room we'll be in, but I figure we'll be getting down to Salon II by at least 3:30. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I sure do appreciate the offers though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back