Views my C150 has given me.

No Tweakage, stock Canon G9 shooting RAW w/ vivid colors selected.
Well that settles it, at some point I definitely see myself buying a G10 as a fligth bag camera. Sometimes the DSLR just doesn't fit so well, you know? That said, I'll probably be upgrading to a 50D at some point.

I've never been financially astute enough to figure out how to sell images. Wish I were, but that's why I own a C150 and not a C182.
Might I suggest getting in touch with Jeff Schultz at AlaskaStock?

By the way, if any of you want a really cool experience, check out some of his galleries using CoolIris. Good stuff.

The G9 is a nice tank of a camera...12 megapixels that fit in your shirt pocket...and the cockpit of a 150! I've had it less than a year, but I love it! I took a few moments to read through alaska stocks submission info...whew! I'm not that much of a pro! I just fly around and point and shoot. Tall Flyer, I spent some time looking though your galleries, first off, way cool web site and images, and second, man am I jealous of the things you've done and the family you have! You flying a Navajo? My wife and I are getting out of the bush and into Anchorage (or fbnks...or more likely bethel with the TT I'll have to offer the industry by then.) this June, I am looking forward to meeting you and the other AK guys!

Yeah, the newest addition to the family is pretty cute. Pretty low maintenance as well, which has earned my sister the playful enmity of many of her friends!

And I wish I was flying a Navajo! Currently I'm down in the lower 48 working an aerial survey gig. I won't be back in AK until May or so, if I even make it back at that point. I'm keeping my options open at this point; we'll see. And regardless of your professional aspirations or abilities, I might still try giving AlaskaStock an email. I don't have anything with them but you never know what they're going to be interested in.

What's your TT?

Those pictures are so cool that they are no doubt FAKE!

Kidding. Those are truely incredible!

Thanks for sharing them.

Back