Views my C150 has given me.

PICPaul

Bunch of pics I've shot from my C150 over the last few months. Darn plane makes me so happy I just wanted to share with ya'll.

Columbia Sunset

Shoup Glacier

Columbia Icefield

Think those 6.00's could handle it?

Back Pass (my name for this pass over Cordova way.)

Olsen Bay

Severe Clear...this shot was taken near Girdwood and my maps tell me those volcanoes on the horizon are 98.6 or so NM away...

Just like the light...

Approaching the Big Town

Portage Pass

Took this in July, but it stays in my mind.

53J and I over Kenny Lake.

Derg

New Arizona, Il Duce/Warlord
Staff member
Awesome pictures!

Man, I've got to get back into GA.

t-cart

Those are great photos. Thanks for sharing. Cessna 150's are great airplanes. Good luck to you persuing your career.

Matt13C

As everyone above has said, fantastic pictures. A few of these will be "saved as" and used as backgrounds.

Thanks

SBI

Absolutely amazing pics!!

May I ask what kind of camera are you using? Are these enhanced?

PICPaul

Absolutely amazing pics!!

May I ask what kind of camera are you using? Are these enhanced?
No Tweakage, stock Canon G9 shooting RAW w/ vivid colors selected.

Computer monitors are notoriously individual when it comes to displaying colors. So what you see may not be what I see.

I have a colorvision Letter Of Evidence from the FAA as well, so again, what you see may not be what I see.

Alaska sees the sun at lower angles than the mainland does, so that may also contribute to why things look different.

I've never been financially astute enough to figure out how to sell images. Wish I were, but that's why I own a C150 and not a C182.

Definitely grab any you want as backgrounds! The help I've been getting via this forum is the main reason I post pics, what comes around...

As far as my aviation career goes, I'm heading down to CPS this coming April/May and hope to then get into some commercial action up here. Time will tell...

Thanks for all the well wishing!