VFR mins. freight jobs

A hotel in the Marianna Islands last I checked hired VFR Part 135. I'd be careful though, it seemed very much like a career-trap if you ask me. They get you there and you never make enough to get out.

A hotel in the Marianna Islands last I checked hired VFR Part 135. I'd be careful though, it seemed very much like a career-trap if you ask me. They get you there and you never make enough to get out.
I fly with a guy who flew there. He actually loved it. I don't know about the flying but he said the islands were quite fun. But he did say you had to just buy a ticket home if you ever wanted out. I think it helps to think of it as an adventure rather than pure career building.
I think there might still be some tour operators in the ditch that do 135 VFR. Alaska to.

Air tours anywhere and Alaska pax/freight/flight seeing are all I know of. The days of Amflight running a Lance full of checks VFR are long gone.

Some the island flying around the great lakes is VFR 135. Some in Ohio and Michigan that I know of but you'd have to live local to get on they don't really advertise jobs just kinda a right place right time gig

Back