UPS MD-11s

I agree with Doug I think Fedex is getting Delta MD-11's. I remember reading somewhere though that the deal including Delta getting some options on deliveries from Fedex on the 777 I think. If that is not the correct jet I do remember something about a deal though.

A good friend of mine is currently making the transition from the 747 to the MD11 with UPS. He say's the 74's are soon to be phased out. He is currently in Long Beach, California flying the SIM. He say's at least he is closer to home for his training. He lives in Seattle and used to commute to Louisville, KY for training. Gotta love the pilot commutes
laugh.gif
...ILS

Off topic, I remember that the first Triple Seven designs had 3 engines...

Hey sigmanu499. This is way off topic, but it's cool to see another SZP guy here! If your around CP very much, I've probably bumped into you at least once. BTW, nice picture even if it is distorted...704SL is my plane--she's just about all I fly now...

The 777 started off as the 767-400, but too many changes occured - there are pictures and models of the 747 with 3 engines though.

[ QUOTE ]
A good friend of mine is currently making the transition from the 747 to the MD11 with UPS. He say's the 74's are soon to be phased out. He is currently in Long Beach, California flying the SIM. He say's at least he is closer to home for his training. He lives in Seattle and used to commute to Louisville, KY for training. Gotta love the pilot commutes
laugh.gif
...ILS

[/ QUOTE ]

CLR4ILS

Small world, your UPS buddy is training at the company that I work for! Let me know who he is, I will tell him the MD11 simulator is broken or have the UPS check airmen mess with him.
mike.comuniello@alteontraining.com

Back