Updates from the JC/SLC Ski Week!

Ophir

(2/26/04) Well I am not the appointed delegate but I am the only one here with a computer. HA

I met up with the gang tonight. We have:

Our fearless leader: John Herreshoff
SkiBum
FL270
MontanaPilot
Stultus (which we found out mean "fool" in Latin)

The Gang all rolled into town this evening. JH and SkiBum lead the charge with the early arrival into Park City. We are in the middle of great winter storm which they found is challenging for the driving. They had to turn around and exchange their rental car for a Four-Wheel drive Ford just to get to the condo TonyW rented for they gang. That was the welcome to Utah. Along with that we should have a two-foot powder day tommorrow.

What? You have a winter storm? I see no winter storm. Where is the winter storm. Geez I got out my jogging stroller and went for a walk. It feels like spring. I can't believe there is that huge of a difference between SL and Utah county. Huh. Well I guess that means you all have a truck to get to the cabin and won't have to ditch the cars then huh?
laugh.gif
Corbin will be glad to hear that. He thinks the cabin is boring without snow.

[ QUOTE ]
Geez I got out my <font color="red">jogging stroller</font> and went for a walk.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are strollers for different types of activities!?
tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Corbin will be glad to hear that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think "Corbin" exists. I think he's like Iraq's WMD .. rumored to be there, some "evidence" surfaces now and then but in the end it just aint there!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think "Corbin" exists. I think he's like Iraq's WMD .. rumored to be there, some "evidence" surfaces now and then but in the end it just aint there!

[/ QUOTE ]
LMAO!

I guess that is why I am at the airport doing discovery flights rather than getting face shots. Oh well, there is always tomorrow. Wait, more discovery flight scheduled, Dam

[ QUOTE ]

There are strollers for different types of activities!?
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You better belive it! Here's my jogging stroller:

B000067R6K.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

and here's my shopping stroller (it's a lot smaller &amp; lighter and therefore easier to haul around):

B000069BAV.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

Different 'tools' for different 'jobs'................:)

(photos reprinted without permission, courtesy of the BabiesRUs/Amazon.com website)

Hey guys!

I wish I had known there was going to be a ski trip to Utah. I used to ski patrol at Snowbasin just north of Park City. It sounds like the Wasatch Range has been getting great snow this year.

Well, that is what I get for not spending enough time on Jetcareers (contrary to what the fiance thinks).

Say, do you have to know how to ski when you go on these trips?
crazy.gif
I've never been skiing before, but it's been something I've wanted to try ...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG! If Corbin doesn't exsist then I am not sure how to explain Caleb LOL!! Don't worry-there will be five witnesses to his exsistance tomorrow evening.

We finally are getting the "storm" down here-just rain as of now though. This one is a slow mover-it usually doesn't take that long to go from SL to us.

[ QUOTE ]
If Corbin doesn't exsist then I am not sure how to explain Caleb LOL!!

[/ QUOTE ]

And some explaining there will be!!!
mad.gif

grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Don't worry-there will be five witnesses to his exsistance tomorrow evening.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually there will only be four why?

because I am Corbin whuaaaa whuaaaa

hey I didn't know I had a kid

[ QUOTE ]
Hey guys!

I wish I had known there was going to be a ski trip to Utah. I used to ski patrol at Snowbasin just north of Park City. It sounds like the Wasatch Range has been getting great snow this year.

Well, that is what I get for not spending enough time on Jetcareers (contrary to what the fiance thinks).

[/ QUOTE ]uhhh.. it's been in the "meets and greets" section for months now.

[ QUOTE ]
You know, maybe the truth is that I am really Corbin
evilgrin.gif
hmmm.gif

[/ QUOTE ]ummmm.... i just really don't know what to say about that.... BWWWAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I like that TheWife... a little suspense can go A LONG WAY, after all, you never know when corbin might be michelle on the board! maybe one day soon, caleb can come on the board in michelle's place! HAHAHAHA
grin.gif

grin.gif
Well when you see the posts that start out with "I have another dumb question" you KNOW those ones are really me! LOL. I better start teaching Caleb how to type!

[ QUOTE ]
OMG! If Corbin doesn't exsist then I am not sure how to explain Caleb LOL!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe it was another allegedly "immaculate" conception--happens every day!

Back