Update: AviationCareerExpo.com & NetworkJC 2010

It's going to be a great value and an event not to be missed. We're hoping to 'knock it out of the park' this year on a number of levels. I figure the "Plan it like it may be the last one" because you never know when that day will come! ;)

You two are amazing. Thanks for the effort you put forth for so many faceless people! :clap: Now, I just need to make it to one of these things!

You two are amazing. Thanks for the effort you put forth for so many faceless people! :clap: Now, I just need to make it to one of these things!

Weeeeell, you've got a little over seven months to plot your plan!

I'll have to see what kind of companies and people I can hustle up. Are you guys looking for any type of aviation companies?

I'll have to see what kind of companies and people I can hustle up. Are you guys looking for any type of aviation companies?

Primarily people looking for pilots as that's our focus. But aviation-related jobs are also good. There may be people on furlough that are looking for something aviation-related as they wait the furlough out.

Just brain stormin'!

right now, we're looking at anything between the 15th and 30th. so far, it seems like the week after (24-26) our typical event dates is more available and reasonably priced.

but we have not signed yet on any dotted lines.

Back