United MEC......

Lame! Missing seat cushions and lean operating schedules will not persuade John Q. Public to join the ousting campaign. Talking about how many employees are dissatisfied with their jobs might keep people from buying a ticket on UAL. Hopefully the web page can cite more detailed, specific examples of Glen Tilton incompetence in the future.

Actually if you look at flyertalk.com a frequent flyer talk forum the posts I saw there today, from UALs best customers, agree with the pilots and workers on this one.

Cool, I'll check it out later on, thanks. Maybe it's the look of the web site itself that's troubling me. The creators have quite an arduous goal and an unprofessional look to it, IMO only.

He's part of the cadre that hired Kolshack. I mean, with all that previous warning, how can you respect a guy like Tilton?

If a captain runs his ship aground in the Navy, he loses his command immediately and is off the ship within an hour.

If a captain runs his ship aground in the Navy, he loses his command immediately and is off the ship within an hour.

If it's the airline business, they're given massive bonuses and accolades. Michelle Burns is still employed and Kolshack is on what, his third airline in as many years?

If it's the airline business, they're given massive bonuses and accolades. Michelle Burns is still employed and Kolshack is on what, his third airline in as many years?

Every time I see "Kolshack" I immediately think "What? The night stalker?"

I have debated the role of ALPA publicity with PCL and Jtrain. They had excellent thoughts and I understood where they were coming from. This website absolutely rocks! It is a good mix of ALPA proactively calling out management in the public eye without spending tons of cash on an extensive media campaign. I think this rocks.

Jtrain and PCL - please pass along my approval to the UALPA MEC - I am sure they are waiting for it.

He's part of the cadre that hired Kolshack. I mean, with all that previous warning, how can you respect a guy like Tilton?

If there's anyone that the UAL MEC hates more than Tilton, it's Kolshack. Those MEC and LEC updates that they send out about that guy are just classic. "Kolshack is not, was not, and never shall be a UAL Captain." Beautiful!

Jtrain and PCL - please pass along my approval to the UALPA MEC - I am sure they are waiting for it.

In my opinion, the current UAL MEC is the best MEC that ALPA has seen since the Rick Dubinski UAL MEC, circa 2000. Captain Wallach is of the same strategic mind as Dubinski, and that's exactly what is needed. Sometimes only hardball politics will do.

Back