Uniforms at Comair

we went to Cici's today. Wasn't that bad. Moron of a cashier, but what can ya expect! We had a buy one get one free coupon and she charged us for 3 people??

I guess I'm kind of a pizza snob.

Spoiled by thin crust from the streets of NYC, and deep dish from Gino's East in ORD it's kind of hard to settle for anything less.

[ QUOTE ]
My wife said she does anyway....:)

[/ QUOTE ]

Wannabe2,

I hope she is not a flight attendant for your sake.... just kidding
laugh.gif

Here is a funny story:

The other day I am in the parking, sitting in my car utilizing the one hour I had to refresh on some topics before a moch oral when this guy pulls in wearing his (at the moment not mandatory) uniform. (Broward location btw.)

What got my attention was that he was wearing epaulettes with 3 or 4 gold stripes. To explain this better the reader should know that at DCA, the students wear BLUE stripe epaulettes, and the CFIIs wear silver. Private students wear no epaulettes, the first stripe comes once you get your PPL.... the second after IFR rated and so on...

So naturally I keep my eyes on the guy because I was wondering what is up with him, may be he was not from here or something. Then before getting out of his car he removes the epaulettes and puts them into the glove box. Then it clicked…

I thought that was quite pathetic until I have heard rumors of students flying to some places and posing in their uniform as "real" pilots in order to pick up chicks...

Ladies!!! Watch it!!! You may end up on a date with a recreational pilot LOL…
grin.gif

Back