Um.... this isn't anybody here. Is it?

wayway8

Attachments

• picture_1_3.jpg
    picture_1_3.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,373
The laughing stock of the internet, and he profits from it. Good I say. Good on him. Only in America!

JAMES ROBERT MAYNARD
DOI: 4/15/2005
Certificate: PRIVATE PILOT
Rating(s):
PRIVATE PILOT
AIRPLANE SINGLE ENGINE LAND

Y'know, the awesome thing is that he probably bought that plane with the money he got from wearing that outfit.

Ugh! Well at least he doesn't have to worry about getting those pesky dates from members of the opposite sex....

That beats out the worst thing I saw: a guy I checked out in an Archer a few years ago showed up the next day in a Top Gun outfit complete with the big-ass mirror shades and patches to go fly his buddy around Pensacola.

Ugh! Well at least he doesn't have to worry about getting those pesky dates from members of the opposite sex....

That beats out the worst thing I saw: a guy I checked out in an Archer a few years ago showed up the next day in a Top Gun outfit complete with the big-ass mirror shades and patches to go fly his buddy around Pensacola.

LOL, l I know a guy who is just like that! After his first lesson he went out and got the military flight jacket and huge aviators and...(get this) an actual airline pilot's hat. He must have gotten that at a costume shop! and when he talks to the tower he tries to make everything he says sound all urgent.

O - M - G.

The best quote from the article:

"I wanted [the plane] to be tasteful and not too out there," he said"

Tasteful and not too out there............. yeah, if you're walking around in a get-up like that, tasteful and not too out there does not describe you!

So freakin' cool!!!!

If only the Air Force would get rid of these stupid zipper suits and went with that....watch out ladies!!! :)

".................his signature electroluminescent bodysuit."

Now that is funny. I wonder what type of batteries it takes? Maybe I can get a pair of shoes like that.

Still laughing.......thanks for posting!

What's wrong with Aviators? I happen to like them...

Back