Uh Oh...

Seggy

There is a cockpit crew that started a four day today that it is downright scary to think they are aviating together...

Discuss.......

:)

There is a cockpit crew that started a four day today that it is downright scary to think they are aviating together...

Discuss.......

:)

(In Harrison Ford's voice:)

"Alright Chewie, spill the beans"

What do you think's been a hotter topic, "Redken for Men" or "Revolution"? :)

What is even more funny is all the curveballs getting thrown at us every leg... Like the JetBlue A320 that decided to pass the highspeed at five knots and roll to the end of an 11,500 ft runway (at maybe 3 knots), forcing us to go-around. That's the first go-around I've had in a while, but it's OK, because we are professionals.

Nine more legs to go... We're still waiting to hear the wookie on the radio... haha

haha. . .the edit was too late.

You homos.

And JBU rolling past a high speed to use the full length of a 9000+ foot runway - say it isn't SO!

So i am taxing out today in EWR monitoring tower and hear a prepubescent boy pretending he is a real pilot check in visually for 22L.

After they landed I hear a 'wookie' comment made by a 150 pound blondie, who thinks he is a hockey player, that will result in a beatdown later on.

Back